What is this "clone" thing and can Mac Users do it?

If I'm not mistaken the clones are simply the same user using a different in-game name. It's like having a side account. Same player different name. Hope this helps. :)
It does! Thank you! Is it possible to have both of them online at the same time?

You can have a clone on at same time however there are limitations. No playing mini games,guest games,sits etc with both at same time. No using it to gain a benefit over others. No using it to harass other players. No using it to evade a ban on another account. A clone is the same player on two accounts at same time or same player different account. Any of the following above usually results in a ban.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
You can have a clone on at same time however there are limitations. No playing mini games,guest games,sits etc with both at same time. No using it to gain a benefit over others. No using it to harass other players. No using it to evade a ban on another account. A clone is the same player on two accounts at same time or same player different account. Any of the following above usually results in a ban.Hope this helps.
Any idea if you can do it with an Apple product? I just want somewhere to store unneeded things. So I was just going to trade with myself.

MacPat

Contributor
1. Right-click on the "MyVMK Launcher" application and click Duplicate
2. Log into a different account on the different MyVMK Launcher applications
3. Tadah, a clone!