What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Jasmine

Halloweentown (all of them), Tower of Terror, The Little Vampire, Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire, Phantom of the Megaplex, etc...

And then there's all the Halloween episodes of shows like KP, Lizzie McGuire, Phil of the Future, Raven, etc... I love Halloween <3

I don't think hocus pocus was a disney channel original I think it came out in the theaters but it's one of my favorites besides
-twitches
-all the Halloween towns (even when they replaced marnie with aquamarine and didn't think we would notice)
-nightmare before Christmas
-I guess the Harry Potter movies count
-THE CRAFT
-teen witch
-the Casper movie with hilary duff
-fun size (it's on Netflix it's really good)
-scary movie 1 & 2
-the Adams family values
-paranorman
-the live action scooby doo movie (with spooky island the trop goth destination of my dreams)
-the scooby doo witch one with the hex girls
-the goosebumps movie with Emily osment and she was this goth girl lol

sorry for this for the long master post, halloween is just my favorite holiday I love so many specials and movies

Jasmine

I don't think hocus pocus was a disney channel original I think it came out in the theaters but it's one of my favorites besides
-twitches
-all the Halloween towns (even when they replaced marnie with aquamarine and didn't think we would notice)
-nightmare before Christmas
-I guess the Harry Potter movies count
-THE CRAFT
-teen witch
-the Casper movie with hilary duff
-fun size (it's on Netflix it's really good)
-scary movie 1 & 2
-the Adams family values
-paranorman
-the live action scooby doo movie (with spooky island the trop goth destination of my dreams)
-the scooby doo witch one with the hex girls
-the goosebumps movie with Emily osment and she was this goth girl lol

sorry for this for the long master post, halloween is just my favorite holiday I love so many specials and movies
omg yes how could I forget Casper Meets Wendy and The Haunting Hour. I love both of those!

There's also this movie called When Good Ghouls Go Bad. It's based off of an R.L. Stine book (just like Goosebumps and the Haunting hour), so you might really like it!

My favorites are Hocus Pocus, Halloween town, and Twitches lol. I also use to watch the chipmunk's werewolf movie. The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown that is my favorite.

Hocus Pocus :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
halloweentown (all)
twitches (all ((werent there 2?)) )
the little vampire
hocus pocus
adams family values

theyre all old movies bc new ones are ********

especially if theyre a disney channel movie

Kelli010

Stitch is mine
Halloweentown (1-3)
Casper
Hocus Pocus
Phantom Of The Megaplex
--mainly the better old Disney Channel movies---
Poltergeist 1
Nightmare on Elm Street (1,3 and New Nightmare)
The Conjuring

Nightmare Before Christmas Forever <3
Edward Scissorhands
Twitches
The Conjuring
And I love watching the Halloween episode of regular shows lol Bob's Burgers is my fav and has had two great Halloween episodes
I also like the Final Destination movies lol

Kelli010

Stitch is mine
Nightmare Before Christmas Forever <3
Edward Scissorhands
Twitches
The Conjuring
And I love watching the Halloween episode of regular shows lol Bob's Burgers is my fav and has had two great Halloween episodes
I also like the Final Destination movies lol
o yea i got got about the final destination movie, i love those!