What items would you like to see be re-released?

This just isn't true though. The recolors of the dreams shirt are mostly worth 10-25k whereas the original is still work over 400k. OG Minnie is still worth over 1mil and the recolors (other than red) are barely worth 5k a piece.
I don't understand why your comment is contributing to ideas for rereleases but okay. I said "a little." I posted my suggestion so people have a chance to have items rereleased that are currently way out of their price range now but in a way that doesn't take the value out of the originals and upset players who paid a lot for their items. The most damage it would do would be take the price down a little. I was trying to offer a suggestion that doesn't frustrate players into not wanting to be on the game. But thanks for replying and reminding why I quit using the forums and don't play much anymore.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@Matty and @McQuack I want to thank you both for your comments on this thread. What you two were saying actually made a lot of sense to me. I am "seconding" the suggestions and info you guys brought forth. :)

To the Staff: As far as what item I personally want to be "re-released"? It's the fisherman hat. Not the green one as it is sold in the shop button under clothing. What I mean is, I have really really been wanting that fisherman hat in light blue. Yes, I know this is another re-color (and in a way, it's not really a re-release either) but for me I don't mind re-colors. People have different preferred color choices and may want a particular item in a certain color. Not that every item should be made in every color. That would be unrealistic and way too hard for staff to keep up with. However, once in a while, adding more color options for certain items could be a good thing. It provides more options in our favorite clothing items.
Side Note (and EDIT): It does not have to come out this month exactly. I know it would partly be a new item and as well as partly and old item.

Last edited: