What kinds of cookies does your family make for the holidays?

We got your classic cut outs, some Mexican Wedding Cakes, and what we like to call Crack (toffee, crackers, chocolate and walnuts made into a bark). But I'm looking for new ideas this year. :) What kinds of cookies do your/your family make?

Oh dear you got me started; my family has a huge cookie exchange.

Cut-Outs
Peanut Butter Balls
Snowballs
Thumbprints
Lady Locks
Pizzelles
Press Cookies
Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin cookies
And Hershey Kiss Cookies

I am obsessed with cut out cookies. I refuse to share with people who dare say "eh, they're alright". Like, you're a waste of cookie. :giggle:

Cut-Outs
Peanut Butter Balls
Snowballs
Thumbprints
Lady Locks
Pizzelles
Press Cookies
Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin cookies
And Hershey Kiss Cookies

I am obsessed with cut out cookies. I refuse to share with people who dare say "eh, they're alright". Like, you're a waste of cookie. :giggle:
Those cheesecake bites and Hershey kiss cookies sound amazing. :wut:

Cut-Outs
Peanut Butter Balls
Snowballs
Thumbprints
Lady Locks
Pizzelles
Press Cookies
Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin cookies
And Hershey Kiss Cookies

LOOKS LIKE I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE FOR COOKIES!!!

Those cheesecake bites and Hershey kiss cookies sound amazing. :wut:
They are!!! :bbq:

LOOKS LIKE I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE FOR COOKIES!!!
Just remember, the cutouts are mine. You can have all the peanut butter balls and snowballs that you want though. We have a surplus of those.

If I can find recipes I'll send them to you if you'd like. I have a thread on here somewhere of my favorites...

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
This is not really a cookie but my Dad made his sticky toffee pudding this Christmas! It's a Scottish dessert that he found out about when he visited Scotland on business a long time ago. He learned to make it when he came back home and continues to make it once in a while for my family and me. As far as cookies go though, most of the time on Christmas he makes shortbread cookies or chocolate chip. So as you can tell he is the main cook/baker in the family. It is a really big hobby of his.

Greenie

I LOVE the color GREEN!!!
Besides the standard chocolate chip, i tend to make oatmeal chocolate chip, and then this really crazy, yet delicious chili bacon chocolate chip cookie :bbq: