What made you start playing VMK?

I'd love to hear your stories! :D
Mine wasn't that cool, my now ex-friend was just on the site and because being in a family that goes to disney a lot.. I was insanely curious and eventually feel in love with it.

Shrimp

A friend in real life introduced it to me, who I went to 1st grade with and every same school up until college now (I know right). But we haven't hung out since... like 6th grade? She has no clue about all this OVMK & MMK junk. I don't know if I should facebook her about, it's kinda awkward since we all moved on, y'know?

Shrimp said:
A friend in real life introduced it to me, who I went to 1st grade with and every same school up until college now (I know right). But we haven't hung out since... like 6th grade? She has no clue about all this OVMK & MMK junk. I don't know if I should facebook her about, it's kinda awkward since we all moved on, y'know?
Aw,
I know the feeling honestly, when you haven't talked to someone in so long that you're scared too?
Man, just all the feels.

Foamy

Coke Studios updated, went down in quality and a lot of people left so I made my way to VMK since it was the next best thing.

Kisura

My sister and her friend who literally goes to disney like 8 times a year because her parents are LOADED got me into it. I soon became richer then the both of them and was the "Obama care" for items for them.

And catnapper i LOVE your nami :D. I personally main support and jungle and My favorite supports would have to be Nami and Lulu.

Add me on league Hi im kisura. IF you're on NA of course :P

Kisura said:
My sister and her friend who literally goes to disney like 8 times a year because her parents are LOADED got me into it. I soon became richer then the both of them and was the "Obama care" for items for them.

And catnapper i LOVE your nami :D. I personally main support and jungle and My favorite supports would have to be Nami and Lulu.

Add me on league Hi im kisura. IF you're on NA of course :P
Sure! You should totally join the team speak thing I'm in xD we play league a lot.

My big bro made an account for me when I was like in kindergarten lol. And I was hooked ever since. I remember it being advertised a little on the old Disney theme parks' website and it read "Visit the Virtual Magic Kingdom!" down at the bottom of the screen, all inconspicuous like lol.

My son actually was the one that convinced me and Tracksunnygirl (My BFF in real) to get on VMK.

I used VMK as a way to communicate with my kids and friends when I was on travel with the Navy and it was GREAT! I also made quite a few friends in real life that I keep in touch with still.

I can not wait to experience the magic again!
:)

I love simulation games and was bored with my current selection...so I began an online search looking for something that would spark my interest. When I found VMK, I couldn't believe it. I grew up on Disney (going a minimum of 10 times per year since I was a baby through college years). Once I was on my own and had to pay my own way, things changed... I no longer could afford to go see Mickey. When I found this site, I was so thrilled because I could again get my Disney "fix". I met some great players who have even turned into RL friends.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back into the game after the mouth-watering tease we got from Ovmk. I am so grateful that Amy decided to keep up with the project and look forward to seeing more of her talent on my 17" screen. Woot! 8) - just testing out the smilie lol

I was really into online games and through a website I found it under 'simulation games'... As a huge Disney fan I was straight on it!

My cousins found out about VMK from like a cereal box ad? I think they had those.
Anyway, I was over at their house and they were playing it, and so they showed me it.
I think I was 10.
I was instantly hooked.

Kiki

Halcyon said:
I was really into online games and through a website I found it under 'simulation games'... As a huge Disney fan I was straight on it!
Same here! I had been trying couple different simulation games and I loved animal crossing. VMK was amazing!

IcyWaterPrincess said:
My son actually was the one that convinced me and Tracksunnygirl (My BFF in real) to get on VMK.

I used VMK as a way to communicate with my kids and friends when I was on travel with the Navy and it was GREAT! I also made quite a few friends in real life that I keep in touch with still.

I can not wait to experience the magic again!
:)
That is adorable and heart-warming :)

My story is rather long.

It all got started when I went to my best friend's house one day. I parked my bike in the garage and saw her playing on the computer (yes, her computer was in her garage). She was playing VMK, so I pulled up a seat to watch.

Then, she went in the Haunted Mansion, and told me every time a player left the room, they really got grabbed by a ghost. So she was carefully moving through the room and every time someone left we screamed. It was some of the most fun ever. We even went by Splash Mountain and danced around while shouting random nonsense.

When I moved away from home, my mom finally let me get an account, and the rest is history.