What made you start playing VMK?

Brendabyte

Me and my sister's best friend (who's still bff's with us now) told us about it and she said she hated it, so my sister and I decided to play it and got addicted.

I went to Disneyland with my dad and brother, when there I bought golden mickey ears.. And with them came a card with a code to get the item in-game. It was still early 2005 and Frontierland wasn't even open when I started playing. xD Over time I became addicted, even doing more quests in the park, bought Herbie Fully Loaded so I can get Herbie items. It was definitely a bonding experience for me and my brother, however he later left VMK while I continued to play. They were the good times. :)

Tyler

Pin Collector
I'v always been a huge Disney fan, so when I knew I could bring the magic of the parks to my house, I really couldn't resist it!

Jasmine

I had just turned 12, and because of COPPA, a lot of games required you to be 13. I had tried Club Penguin (never really liked it), Webkinz, and some other games, but eh...never played them for long. I think I was just browsing the Disney website and found VMK in late September 2007. :D

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I saw it in an ad, i played it for a bit. And stayed on it becuase my mom is an avid disney fan and liked watching me play it.

ComicGabi

I bought the movie Herbie and it had (on the inside) a code for Herbie items. And I went on to see what it was :)

I found a DVD that I never knew I had. I watched it, and they had a section, where teens went around all of the parks and went on the rides, bought stuff and all. and at the end they had an advertisement of the game.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
After Nicktropolis shut down, I started searching to see if there was a game just like it and then I happened to stumble upon VMK during that somehow :o. I could've seen an ad on a website or someone mentioned it on yahoo answers- one or the other. u v u

My childhood, best friends Mom, works for Disney. So she got her daughter in to playing it, and she soon showed me. I was online within the first week, and was hooked form that point on.

I was over my friend Gabriel's house and he ALWAYS was playing this game with his brother so he got me to sign up.

After Nicktropolis shut down, I started searching to see if there was a game just like it and then I happened to stumble upon VMK during that somehow :o. I could've seen an ad on a website or someone mentioned it on yahoo answers- one or the other. u v u
Whoa! I totally forgot about that game! I found out by these two girls in grade school. My best friend and
I kinda laughed it off because they were into fairies and stuff so we thought it'd be some kind of weird
magic game. Later on my best friend called me and tried it and said how awesome it was so I slept over her
house and we played it all night. Thus beginning my addiction for games and just technology itself.

-Cheetah