What order do you visit the NPC's?

Harley.Quinn

I logged on today and went through my usual round of collecting credits and realized that I always go to Fantasyland first, and then the Matterhorn and Dungeon, then go back to New Orleans Square and make my way up, ending in Shrunken Ned's Shop. I do this the same way every time and was wondering if anyone else has made a habit out of who they visit first and last?

I've also been feeling like hanging out in Tomorrowland, but it's always so empty ::sigh::

I don't go to NCP anymore. Only for quests and double credit days.:whee: What I use to do was Shurken Ned's, Black Beard, Matterhorn, Dungeon, Esmeralda, then lastly, Gator Waiter. :tp:

brookerin

I was actually thinking about this the other day and was wondering if anyone else had a certain order! I usually start with emporium, then blue bayou, fantasyland, and lastly adventureland.

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
Emporium first because Esmeralda is my fiancé, Captain because he'll be my best man, Ned because I love talking about monocles with him, Matterhorn because yeti just makes me feel all fuzzy inside, Dragon because...well she's on the same map as yeti so she's just convenient. I don't visit crocodile guy because he's not part of the original-original NPC gang. Straight up representing the '05 NPC's!