What order do you visit the NPC's?

Right to left, Gator on. Although sometimes I swap Ned and Blackheart. The lands never change though. I also have terrible luck with keys and crates though :')

NPCs

I was just curious what order you guys visit the NPCs in, and why?

For me it's

1. Esmeralda
  2. Ned
  3. Blackheart
  4. Dragon
  5. Yeti
  6. Gator
I go to Main Street first because it's just like entering the park in person, then I go along the top bar from left to right and through each land's map from left to right.

MeganTheCreator

If boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses
i go
1. Yeti
2. Dungeon
3. Blackheart
4. Ned
5. Esmerelda
6. Gator

i go in this order just because there are two npc in fantasy and adventureland so i get them out of the way first

I go the same exact way i did in the old VMK. Esmeralda, Yeti, Dragon, Blackheart, Ned, and then Gator. I suppose I do this because New Orleans Square was the last land to open in old VMK. I also did the three ghosts after I did the gator in old VMK.

I always go left to right in the lands.
Ned, Jack, Matterhorn, Dungeon, Emporium, Gator

Read thru all of these and didnt see any matches to what i do

Yeti
Dragon
Esmerelda
Gator
Ned
Pirate

We started off with the first three, right? then we added Gator, then Ned and Pirate - thats how my list came to be :)

Dashzap

Hi all,

Just wondering if others visit the NPC's in a particular order? I visit the Emporium first, then the Blue Bayou, followed by Matterhorn, Dungeon, Ned then Pirates Treehouse.
I do it the exact same order. Emporium first because that is first when you walk in the park. Then Bayou so I don't forget it. Then right to left. The whole business messes with my sense of order tho.