CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Nokuto

All these songs you guys are mentioning is making me picture the music videos that people used to make of all those songs :D

The Tiki Room song!
I was 10 or 11 when I started playing VMK in '06 so I really can't remember any of the actual music I listened to while playing hahaha, but I went to Disney a few months ago and went into the Enchanted Tiki Room and FREAKED OUT about the music to my boyfriend, who never played VMK and didn't care :violin:

The songs that come to mind when I think of VMK are: Through The Years - Kenny Rogers and Everytime We Say Goodbye by Ray Charles. It makes me remember all of the memories of old VMK.

Mambo No. 5...

Because it was the song that was played on the first Disney Cruise I sailed on. And any time I think of the cruises and the parks I also think of VMK!
Same with the YMCA and I want it that Way (Backstreet Boys). I also have some more:

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride from Lilo & Stitch
Kids of the Future- Jonas Brothers
Remember When- LeAnn Rimes
Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
When You Look Me in the Eyes- Jonas Brothers

I know this thread is super old BUT I used to listen to that little music player that they had on the VMK home page. I wish I could remember all the songs they had on it but this was definitely one of them lol

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
ANYTHING on Radio Disney (especially the Crazy Frog Song, rofl :D) from 2005-2008 or the Disney Channel hits CDs that were released between those years. Omg also, Jesse McCartney, Ashley Tisdale's Headstrong album, and Vanessa Hudgens' Sneaker Night.