What television show or movie are you currently watching?

Shrimp

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT FREAKING TAKES HULU TO UPLOAD NEW EPISODES? They used to upload the next day but in recent months they've been do-do heads... I've been waiting for the Revenge season premiere for four days now...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm not watching anything currently but I'm going to be watching X Factor soon..

Hulu is great for modern family at least! But Project Free TV is great about getting up tv shows really fast.

Right now I'm watching Modern Family. Love the show! And I just finished up watching Parks & Rec!

Just finished watching the new Wolverine Movie Last week. One of the better films I've seen in a long time.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT FREAKING TAKES HULU TO UPLOAD NEW EPISODES? They used to upload the next day but in recent months they've been do-do heads... I've been waiting for the Revenge season premiere for four days now...
Lately it's been taking them up to a week to upload a recent episode. So usually you won't be able to watch the new episode if you missed when it aired, until up to a week later.

Chill

currently watching Avatar: The Last Airbender for the first time. can’t believe it’s taken me this long to see it bc it’s amazing

Last shows I watched were Space Force and Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist :)
I loved Zoey's! We need a season 2 :)

I'm watching Anne with an E and Never Have I Ever on Netflix, but my all-time favorite show is Stranger Things :)

Last edited: