What was your favorite D23 announcement? (plus expo video links)

riddleguy

I really enjoyed hearing all the exciting news during d23 announcement! My favorite announcement hands down was the teaser trailer for avengers:infinity war, even through i only read what happens.

I also was excited by the news of the princesses reuniting for a wild wreck it ralph 2 scene! I mean we are getting every princess from snow white to moana plus the original voice actors for the newer ones from ariel onwards. How cool is that? plus to top it all off ...
c3po makes an appearance in the scene!

Lastly, i was excited to hear the kh news of a toy story world and all the park attraction news!

Now here are video links for those who wish to check out stuff from the panels-
Segments
  • Mousequerade-
  • Disney parks musical tribute during parks and resorts panel-

NOTE:The quality is much better then as it appears in the full panel vid below.

Panels
  • Full Parks and Resorts Panel-
  • Voices of disney park full panel-
  • Lion King Retrospective panel-

I was excited to hear about the teaser for Wreck it Ralph 2, the teaser for The Big Hero 6 series, and more insight on Incredibles 2

But... I'm most excited for Bob Iger himself saying that they will be incorporating Oswald more into the company and merchandise!! I saw pictures of him on lots of things at the expo and some of the new merchandise they showed for him I am dying to get!!

riddleguy

I was excited to hear about the teaser for Wreck it Ralph 2, the teaser for The Big Hero 6 series, and more insight on Incredibles 2

But... I'm most excited for Bob Iger himself saying that they will be incorporating Oswald more into the company and merchandise!! I saw pictures of him on lots of things at the expo and some of the new merchandise they showed for him I am dying to get!!
I didnt hear about the oswald news...that is cool! Speaking of which, we could use some oswald stuff in-game when an appropriate time comes up.

I didnt hear about the oswald news...that is cool! Speaking of which, we could use some oswald stuff in-game when an appropriate time comes up.
Here's the link!

There's also pictures of the merchandise I'd have to find.

I couldn't agree more that we could use some more Oswald items in game!! [emoji6]

Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts, 3, Kingdom Hearts 3!!!
:swoon:
It's my favorite video game series, so it was awesome to see them give us updated information and a (potential) release date.
Also that voices from Disney Parks panel was super cool!