What's something you haven't done in a Disney park, that everyone else would be surprised about?

AKA: I've never ridden Splash Mountain... I know. I'm a terrible person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've probably done literally everything at WDW lol I've even seen "behind the magic" and below the park where the staff tunnels are lol I only lived an hour from it though so I use to go there all the time (especially once I started playing VMK lol)

I've probably done literally everything at WDW lol I've even seen "behind the magic" and below the park where the staff tunnels are lol I only lived an hour from it though so I use to go there all the time (especially once I started playing VMK lol)
I did the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour and the behind the scenes stuff is crazy awesome. We saw inside HM, which was insane. But seriously you're so lucky you lived so close!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour and the behind the scenes stuff is crazy awesome. We saw inside HM, which was insane. But seriously you're so lucky you lived so close!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol when I was in middle school chorus we did shows in tomorrowland every year and they took us through the underground tunnels and behind the scenes and then after the show we had the rest of the day to play at the park :) I definitely miss it lol I'm half a country away now XD

Never have I ever stayed at a Disney resort hotel. My grandparents have a house about 20 mins away from the park so we always stayed there. Due to this, we saved so much money that we could visit the parks more often. Everyone always talks about how awesome the Hotels are and I'm like I stayed in senior citizen development :cry:. It was for the better though as it allowed us to visit other things, like that vacation where we visited all 4 Disney Parks and both waterparks, both Universal Studios Parks, and SeaWorld all in the entire vacation. Good times!

somethingcool

I've never watched the entire parade. I'm much more of a rides person, so I like to take advantage of the fact that the lines are less long during the parades. I've seen tid bits of the parade though... maybe I'll eventually find the patience to admire the parade in its entirety.