What's YOUR Major?

Just out of curiosity because I'm always interested to hear about what people are studying in school.

So, what's your major?

Mine is Health Sciences with a concentration in Pre-Nursing (:

Sandyk

Mine is health sciences with a concentration in biological health studies and aging health studies. After I graduate this semester, it's onto nursing school! Lol

Mine is health sciences with a concentration in biological health studies and aging health studies. After I graduate this semester, it's onto nursing school! Lol
Me too! Well, I'm not graduating yet but looks like we're heading down the same path, friend!

Accounting :o

Kinglaser

Either biology, psychology,or a dual-major with both, and a minor in criminal justice so that I can do either biological forensics or psychological forensics.

Jasmine

I'm pre-med and a psychology major deciding between a double major in neuroscience or an individually designed major combining neuroscience and forensics. Both majors would have nearly identical requirements, but I still can't decide >_>. I'd also like to attempt a minor in French, but that may be a bit too much xD

People say I'm majorly annoying...does that count?
I suppose so XD

So many math people![DOUBLEPOST=1420915804][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm pre-med and a psychology major deciding between a double major in neuroscience or an individually designed major combining neuroscience and forensics. Both majors would have nearly identical requirements, but I still can't decide >_>. I'd also like to attempt a minor in French, but that may be a bit too much xD
HOLY MOLY!
Do you have any free time? XD

Jasmine

Myth

Idk if this counts because I haven't started school yet but i'm going into marine science and graphic design next fall. (already gotten into 7 or 8 schools that have both so it's pretty set in stone no matter where I go)

I'm double majoring in special education and speech pathology (speech therapy)! As for my minor, I'm still stuck between social work and psychology..

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Athletic Training. Being able to do an internship this year is awesome and really gives me first hand experience in something I'm interested in.