What's YOUR Major?

Jorash

Business with a concentration in Management (hopefully Human Resource Management)

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I'll be going in to college this summer, and I am majoring in Journalism! I couldn't imagine having any career that wasn't about writing. My ultimate goal would be becoming a published author, so I've been writing a book. Until I get to that point, though, I hope to write for magazines or something along those lines.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I am a Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism Major With a Focus in Event Management :) One day I hope to be the Head Planner for Disney of Course and Maybe Organize the D23 Expo :) Might minor in communications

My major is Nedology with a concentration in bagging that one and a N4N certification.................................................................. annnndddddddddddddddd elementary education ;D
That sounds like a very difficult field to enter into.
How exactly does one, "bag that one"

LadyMagic

So, I posted in this thread a month or so ago (I think), and since then I have switched to English with a concentration in creative writing. I'm not positive what I want to do in the future, but I'd love to get into editing and/or publishing, maybe become a literary agent, write for a company's website, etc. I've always thought English was kind of a pointless major unless you want to end up teaching, but after some extensive research I've realized that there are so, so many amazing and creative possibilities. :)

Bug

biology with a minor in art :D

I withdrawn from a college I went to about 3 years ago from December. My major was Liberal Studies. I withdrawn because they didn't have the right major for me. I wanted French Adolescence Education, but there aren't enough students that would want that major. I am going to apply to a different college with that major in a couple of years after I take some online courses. My major then will be French Adolescence Education with a minor in Theatre and Psychology: I'll possibly be minoring in English too. I haven't decided on the English minor though.

halley

I'm on a dual-degree program getting a BS in Psychology with a minor in Management and a BA in Finance or Marketing (Don't have to choose which till next semester! Leaning towards Finance...)

I have to take two extra semesters to graduate with the extra degree, but I gladly welcome more time in school. :) Afterwards, I'll be applying to grad school for my MBA.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Bump