What's YOUR Major?

Computer Science with a concentration in Security Assurance. So I mean, that's cool /not/

Dream job that would never happen in a million years? Comic book restoration and grading (through the C.G.C.)
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha virtually impossible.

Next best thing? Majoring in the same exact thing like, 90% of college students major in (at least on Reddit), obviously, and hoping to maybe get involved in ethical hacking (lol never gonna happen).

Bug

Biology! Graduating in may and just got a job in conservation at a zoo :)

I'm currently a Plant Science major, Horticulture to be specific, and I'm working on an International Agriculture minor that's in Spanish!

PowerGirl

I graduated last May, but I majored in English and minored in French. I'm going back to school and beginning my Master's in French this fall. :)

Also if anyone on this forum speaks French or is learning French I'd love to have a conversation buddy!

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
Graduated last May with a BS in Organizational Leadership with minors in Management and Supply Chain Technology:aww: Because I enjoy helping people and figuring out how to streamline processes to make them the most efficient without losing quality. (I'm one of those people that adores shows like "How It's Made" because I can watch the entire production from raw materials to consumer delivery :twist:)

Also word of advice to people who are just starting their college careers, don't feel like just because you started in one major that you ABSOLUTELY have to end in that major. I spent 2 years in Computer Science, hated the people and atmosphere more than anything (still code for fun), changed majors and added two minors and still graduated in 4 years, no summer classes either, did internships. :imagination:

Annie

Item Hoarder <3
I graduated this past December with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a focus in ceramics! However, I am now pursuing a degree in DMS - Diagnostic Medical Sonography! <3