When I was Younger...

when I was younger my friend and I would pretend we were in high school musical except it was just 2 of us so we had to play every single character which made it kind of difficult especially when there were more than 2 people in one scene but we had all the songs and lines memorized and it was fun :') so yeah good times

Neda

When I was younger.... my sister gave me a glass of muddy water and told me it was chocolate milk. i drank a sip of it and got really sick.
omg this reminds me,
When I was younger I made a "cake" out of mud and I used spray-on frosting to frost it and I added candies for decoration and then I asked the boy that lived next door to me if he wanted some cake and he grabbed a big chunk of it and ate it and immediately started to throw up.
I felt so bad but it's so funny to think about now lol..

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
oh geez...well when i was younger I made my younger sister squeeze a bee because i said "pick it up and squeeze it and it stung her ;o"
lol awwww your poor sister!

I have another one!
When i was younger..... I was afraid to not fall asleep before midnight because I thought something bad might happen at midnight. I was so worried and scared that I made sure to fall asleep before then. My Dad asked me if it was because i thought i would turn into a pumpkin. I told him no. I just didn't know what would happen.

lol awwww your poor sister!

I have another one!
When i was younger..... I was afraid to not fall asleep before midnight because I thought something bad might happen at midnight. I was so worried and scared that I made sure to fall asleep before then. My Dad asked me if it was because i thought i would turn into a pumpkin. I told him no. I just didn't know what would happen.
Oh wow haha that would seem super scary haha

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
When I was younger I idolized Neil Peart drummer of RUSH. I 'air drummed' and pretended I was Neil Peart and now I play like Neil Peart and own an actual set of drums not just 'air' drums lol

waterfallglow

When I was younger.... I wrote and asked Santa for my frog back that i used to play with outside. I lost him one day and wanted him back. True story! I still don't know what ever happened to him. His name was Croaker cause he croaked a bunch.

By the way, awesome idea for a thread and game! This is fun! :)

waterfallglow

When I was younger..... I painted a guy friend's toe nails with nail polish on one of his feet. I did it while we were playing a board game with some other friends and he didn't even notice till afterward. It was pretty funny!