When was your last trip (day trip or vacay) to one of the parks??

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
How long has it been for everyone here?? We haven't been since July 7 (celebrating our engagement anniversary of 6years because, yes we're that dorky lol) but because so much life happened we haven't been since. I miss the parks insanely bad!! We still haven't seen Galaxy's Edge..like seriously!! We're passholders, and this is the longest we've gone without a pixie dust fix in forever!!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Went on closing day to Epcot back in March! It was super nice to be there with low crowds, but also super sad seeing everyone wave goodbye. :(

(Also, haven't seen Galaxy's Edge yet either and am a passholder too. I'm not one for getting up early, so being there before park open for the *chance* to ride a ride is crazy to me! I'll see it...eventually.)

SamiDawne85

Went on closing day to Epcot back in March! It was super nice to be there with low crowds, but also super sad seeing everyone wave goodbye. :(

(Also, haven't seen Galaxy's Edge yet either and am a passholder too. I'm not one for getting up early, so being there before park open for the *chance* to ride a ride is crazy to me! I'll see it...eventually.)
I so wish we could've been there closing day!! It was like Disney history!!

Lol I'm the same with waking up early, my husband and his friend wanted to be there at like 4 am, but we didn't make it. I'm hoping.. really hoping, to stay the night at art of animation or pop century and go early sometime..that's the only way I'll be able to be there that early lol

Ieah

i'm an annual passholder for dlr and i usually went every two weeks since my university is super close! the last time i went to the parks was at the end of february. my friends and i woke up at the crack of dawn to get boarding passes for rise of the resistance and luckily we scored one of the first groups so we were able to ride it in the morning! (we had class in the afternoon so it was a gamble lol) we were planning on going for the food and wine festival after finals finished in mid march but by then the parks were closed :( i'm looking forward to when everything can open back up (safely) again!

I was working all the way up until our close, so I did not get a chance to go to any of the parks :/ I really tried to hop on over to Magic Kingdom closing night, but due to the safety concerns I had, I decided to watch Happily Ever After from my front lawn

SamiDawne85

I was working all the way up until our close, so I did not get a chance to go to any of the parks :/ I really tried to hop on over to Magic Kingdom closing night, but due to the safety concerns I had, I decided to watch Happily Ever After from my front lawn
Eeeep!! You are literally living my dream!! To be able to watch Happily Ever After from your front lawn!! And work at Disney!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm soooo jealous!! I really hope that we can all get back soon!!

Baka

Went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom on new years day. Managed to get a boarding pass for rise of the resistance, and managed to ride everything in Hollywood Studios + Everest and Flight of Passage.

I was very tired after :stare:

SamiDawne85

Went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom on new years day. Managed to get a boarding pass for rise of the resistance, and managed to ride everything in Hollywood Studios + Everest and Flight of Passage.

I was very tired after :stare:
Best...day..ever!!! Like that sounds like the most impossible to accomplish park day!! We still haven't been on Rise of the Resistance or Flight of Passage, I wanna ride both so bad!!

SamiDawne85

i'm an annual passholder for dlr and i usually went every two weeks since my university is super close! the last time i went to the parks was at the end of february. my friends and i woke up at the crack of dawn to get boarding passes for rise of the resistance and luckily we scored one of the first groups so we were able to ride it in the morning! (we had class in the afternoon so it was a gamble lol) we were planning on going for the food and wine festival after finals finished in mid march but by then the parks were closed :( i'm looking forward to when everything can open back up (safely) again!
That's how we were with wdw, we tried to go at least twice a month. It feels so weird to not go lol. That's awesome you guys got on!!! Yeah here people were getting to the park at like 4 to get on, which is insanely early to me lol!! We're hoping to stay a night soon so it won't feel so early lol. Can't wait just to be able to go to any of the parks lol, even if it's just for a bit!!