Where are the arrow keys for mini games on iPhone/smartphone and iPad/tablet?

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I'm experiencing a few problems playing the game on my iPhone and iPad. But before I ask, I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you and shoutout on behalf of the community to Amy and everyone else who was involved in helping bring MyVMK to cell phones, tablets, and macs!

Is anyone else having trouble finding the arrow keys for mini games? For example, I can not for the life of me figure out how to maneuver my boat in Jungle Cruise and Pirates. When I use the game on my iPhone or iPad, there are no other options besides tapping the screen and this does nothing to move the boat. I asked one of the hosts in game but they said to pinch the screen to move the boat in JC around but it didn't seem to work. I may have misunderstood. There were a lot of people in the room and the dialog boxes were going crazy fast to read quickly enough lol. I would appreciate any help!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I would like to know also because I've been wondering how it works. I haven't played on mobile in awhile because it can be a bit icky with lag but I don't always have my laptop and mobile can be convenient.

VMK_Dormouse

For pirates, just tap to move and two-finger tap to fire.

Jungle cruise isn't fully supported yet, but you can drag the viewport around, and release to take a photo.

You can also go into full-screen mode by hitting the X in the bottom right

:pirate2: