Which Holiday Room Should I Enter?

princessindy

Hey guys! I need your help deciding which room to enter into the Holiday Room competition. I spent all month (and most of my credits) on an Inside Out themed room but I decided to make another room today. I like both rooms and I have a really hard time with decisions. Which room do you think is better?

An Inside Out Holiday

A Not-So-Merry Christmas Prison

Also, with this room, I am having difficulty with the description. Why is there a Christmas prison? I was thinking it is either where Holiday items are sent if they are put in stores too early (before Halloween) or not sold after New Years. I don't know though. I would love your input please!

Please help me!!

I like the first one :3

As long as she registered before the 25th, she can change either of these room names to Holiday (IGN) and that is the room staff will look at (I believe?)
To answer OP, I love the inside out room, very creative :)

princessindy

As long as she registered before the 25th, she can change either of these room names to Holiday (IGN) and that is the room staff will look at (I believe?)
To answer OP, I love the inside out room, very creative :)
I did already Register and I put it down as just Holiday princessindy so I could change my mind on the theme of the room.

Okay, so far 3 for Inside Out and 1 for the prison.

I really like both! They are both really pretty and well done. You should be proud to accomplish two such great rooms in one month, it's really up to you, I can't choose, I love them both! :)

Both rooms are fantastic and I think Inside Out could win BGR for sure, but I think the Christmas Prison is more holiday themed I think!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Inside Out room ;)

Tohrukun

inside out!

on a side note, you could add a poll to this post for people to vote on! :)

click on "thread tools" (its right above where your first lines of text are) and then click on "add poll"