Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

• Ride-A-Thon

Votes: 183 63.3%
  • Teleporter Games/Mazes

Votes: 52 18.0%
  • Trivia

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • HOST Hunt

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Number Generator/Spinner Games (Rules will be changed from Thursday's event)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I never got to participate in Host games in VMK, and so far I haven't really participated in the Host events for MyVMK either. But I think the trivia events are cool, just need more than 1 room for it to happen in. Have different Hosts hold different rooms.

I'd like see to teleporter games!!

Ride-A-Thon clearly easier to set up and run and can be spread over a longer time frame without Host moderation. As long as the prize is a something useful, it will go over great. With winter coming, a Ride-A-Thon that gives ice blocks would rock!!

BaseballStarz

If you choose to do a ride-a-thon, it shouldn't be something that has been a host prize all month. (Mansion Clock) Preferably something like an unreleased pin or furniture. That's up to you to decide ;)

What nobody is looking at is potential for new rides/games like reverse host hunt (where the host pops to random kingdom rooms) and not only that but reverse with a twist Host pops into a room and then teleports everyone in the room to a ride for prize (this can make life fun and exciting and actually easier for the host as exit room = prize) Also I have other Ideas but I think I will save them for Kevin and Amy

John

What nobody is looking at is potential for new rides/games like reverse host hunt (where the host pops to random kingdom rooms) and not only that but reverse with a twist Host pops into a room and then teleports everyone in the room to a ride for prize (this can make life fun and exciting and actually easier for the host as exit room = prize) Also I have other Ideas but I think I will save them for Kevin and Amy
I saw this idea in the other thread about the host hunt improvements, but I think it's an even better idea to have the host pop into guest rooms and do it, if the participants are willing

I saw this idea in the other thread about the host hunt improvements, but I think it's an even better idea to have the host pop into guest rooms and do it, if the participants are willing
They could do both that way no players are without a chance and are less likely to crowd into popular rooms for no reason other than the hunt.

Ride-A-Thon's so that everyone has a fair chance of doing the host event. Get in, get out, and it's super enjoyable to go on the rides you guys would build.

Status
Not open for further replies.