Which pizza place is best?

• Domino's

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
You haven't had pizza till you lived in the NJ/Tri-state area. Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars, and whatever large chain pizza corporations are just plain DISGUSTING! Heck, a frozen pizza from Walmart taste better. That being said NJ is home to the best pizza in the world. Pizza is supposed to be thin and crispy. Whom ever came up with the idea of doughy pizza is a complete madman if you ask me. Nothing beats going into my local pizza shop and buying a slice of pepperoni pizza and having the grease drip on the plate. Don't recall getting that from Pizza Hut or Papa Johns...Just my :2cents:.

I agree with Myth...I can't eat at any of these. I either make my own or order from the local pizza parlor that has hand-tossed crust, homemade sauce, and lots of fresh ingredients for toppings.

Style

Skinny Legend
Literally none of the above. Absolute garbage

Spoiler im from Chicago where u go to a sit-down fancy restaurant to eat pizza so im spoiled and I only like deep dish at this point
after moving to california and having absolute garbage pizza from every place ive tried, including "chicago-style" places, I only like chicago deep dish

LITERALLY THIS X 1000

But if I had to choose one of those, Domino's. I'm going to school a couple of hours away from the city now, so I don't have access to any of the deep dish places. Pizza Hut is fine, but Papa John's is a disgrace to pizza. There are three on campus, and I refuse to order it no matter how cheap it is. ;-;

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
dominos from those options.

papa murphy's is pretty good too.

as well as little caesar's.

...pizza hut if we are talking chain pizza. I live in the south and for some reason, all our pizza places suck. My favorite pizza place is Damgoode Pies in Little Rock. Omg