Who's Painting the Roses Red?

painting.png

I will pick a teacup (spot) to be the 'painter' (who's painting the roses). No one knows who it is, including the painter themselves. On my call, spin your two generators. There is a teleporter matching the teleporter you rolled (for ex. you roll a 3 and a 5, go down to the third row and fifth across, spin again if you get a six) Pick the person you think is the 'painter' to go through the teleporter you rolled. If they return back to the game, they will live to taunt the queen another day, but if they go to the executioner, it's "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" If the person you chose actually was the painter, and they're head was..er..lost, then you win! Continue playing until the painter was found or until you're the final one. *Note: I'm choosing the painter whilst you are in line, and before you enter ;)*

EDIT: I got some music for ya'll who like to really get in the mood, like me ;)

Neda

I got some music for ya'll who like to really get in the mood, like me
I don't know why but I expected you to provide a link to a Christmas song when I read this sentence.:santa:

Anyways.. this game sounds really fun, a bit confusing for me, but still it sounds fun!:fancy:

I don't know why but I expected you to provide a link to a Christmas song when I read this sentence.:santa:

Anyways.. this game sounds really fun, a bit confusing for me, but still it sounds fun!:fancy:
LOL I love xmas, great idea! I had the game open earlier and will open it again at around 7:40 or 7:50pm est to around 9:00pm est. I really enjoy hosting it, but my favorite part is revealing if they were guilty or not when a person gets out ;)
Love this game Primmy
Thanks Magenta!!

Opening game tonight at around 8pm est/friendly bump

EDIT: Couldn't make it on last night, but it will be open today! :)

Last edited: