Why I hate VMK and everyone on it

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
(pls do not delete i come in peace)

b4 anyone gets mad, the title is clickbait i sorry :angel:

What I really wanted to say is hello VMK, I don't really know why I'm writing this or if this is allowed but I just found out this account is still open and thought I'd write one last post. I've accepted that my account is not going to be freed so I'd like to take a chance to say goodbye.

To my friends, you know who you are and I love and miss you all even though most of you don't come on here anymore either. When I joined, I expected to log in for a couple hours to reminisce and never log in again. I've seriously made soo many amazing friendships on here that have gone beyond this game and I truly appreciate MyVMK for giving me the chance to get to know you all.

To those who aren't my friends, you also know who you are. To be honest, I'll probably always be a little bitter towards a couple of you for the way things turned out and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But to the majority of people who have a problem with me, I get it and I have no hard feelings. I trolled a lot and said offensive things for the shock factor. I brought people around who I probably shouldn't have. I upset a lot of people and your feelings towards me are valid. You don't need to accept my apology but I do realize I was in the wrong a lot of the time.

At the same time though, I feel like I was judged harshly by a lot of people who never tried to get to know me and just assumed the worst. I'm not as bad of a person as many of you may believe; I'm human too and have feelings and make mistakes. That said, I think you're all good people and try to do what you think is right and I have no animosity towards you for anything that has happened.

To Amy and Nala, I also feel you're often judged too harshly. You made this game from almost nothing in such a short amount of time and people always feel they're owed something from you. I'll admit much of the criticism of the game is fair, but you don't deserve to be attacked personally or berated. People attack you for small things like late releases and dry humor and don't consider your feelings or the work you put in. Just know there are people out there who still appreciate you and what you've done to bring this game back to life.

Anyways, I realize this post was very vague which was intentional. I just wanted to say I appreciate you all and I'm sorry for everything that's happened. You're all important and valued. This post will probably get a lot of hate which I will understand. Thank you all for making this game such a special place despite the crazy amount of drama. If anyone wants to talk, I'll be around on discord.

I guess we'll finish this off with a #SpinningIsWinning because y'all are seriously robbing new players of the joy of spinning their mouse in circles while staring at the screen. Also, I'm only slightly salty that there still hasn't been a food month.

I'll miss you so so much vmk! ♡ _____♡