WINNER REVEALED: BIRDPERSON'S BE KIND CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the outstanding outpour of kindness and generosity that has transpired over the last month. My survey has reached well over 100 responses, each one filled with a memory honoring someone's selflessness.

When I started this challenge, I was absolutely lost. I had made mistakes, hurt feelings, and acted in ways I will always regret. I wanted to do something to do un-do what I did. I wanted to create a positive change and affect within the community. I hoped that if just one person was motivated to be kind, maybe it would catch on.

I'm proud to report that it did.

Deciding the winner was the absolute hardest part of this challenge, as I felt every single one of you deserved the prize. The amount of sheer humanity displayed over the last few weeks has been absolutely magical, and I truly hope with my heart that this trend continues indefinitely.

I love myVMK, and I love all of you. Thank you for making this challenge a success.

Without further delay, I would like to formally congratulate the Grand Prize Winner of Birdperson's Win Blue Inferno 2018 Be Kind Challenge:

@Wavves

Coming it at over 10% of all entries, @Wavves has demonstrated the epitome of selflessness, donating over thirty different rare items to various members of the myVMK community. Now, as we know money and possessions are not everything, but @Wavves has demonstrated more than just gift giving.

@Wavves embodies what it means to be a good friend and good player, bringing cheer and smiles everywhere he goes as his attitude is absolutely contagious. I aspire to be more like @Wavves, and I thank him for his consistent selflessness and benevolent generosity.

Thank you Wavves, and thank you everyone. Without you, I would be lost.

Because although life sends us the message
It is our task to decipher it
Because when we open our arms
The earth takes in only a hollow and senseless shell
Far away now is the soul in its eternal glory
Because it is in pain that we find the meaning of life

BIRDPERSON OUT!

RUNNER UP: @ACEHAUNTEDPIRATE

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

@Magenta
@rockstarolivia
@mo_money