Winter Dream/Crate Prize List

Awesomemagic

I think there just needs to be an added day of double credits take out the kraken and let us be .... BTW, why does there need to be a credit reduction in the game? Honestly, it doesn't do anything to staff if we earn more credits does it?[DOUBLEPOST=1543826769][/DOUBLEPOST]and then to sell the plush, yall give us 10c? thats an insult lol. can we atleast get 2.5 back or sumthin
It doesn't do anything to staff, but it will lead to price inflation for players. The more credits in circulation, the less each individual credit is "worth". The only way to remove credits from circulation is to create an incentive for people to buy things at shops. The kraken is also a way to make grinding for credits harder, which is good since the worst things that can happen to a social mmo based around an economy of items is 1. lack of player interactions (which potc friendlies exacerbates) and 2. inflation of the currency to the point that actually playing the game becomes pointless. 2x credits on the weekend is amazing bc it gives people incentive to be on all at the same time and interact, but doesn't alienate people who work during the week.
I do think 5k for a key is a bad idea though lol. What's the point of a money sink no one is willing to buy?

Jayme

You're a mean one, Mr Grinch.
I think there just needs to be an added day of double credits take out the kraken and let us be .... BTW, why does there need to be a credit reduction in the game? Honestly, it doesn't do anything to staff if we earn more credits does it?[DOUBLEPOST=1543826769][/DOUBLEPOST]and then to sell the plush, yall give us 10c? thats an insult lol. can we atleast get 2.5 back or sumthin
i agree with him about the plushie sale ...... we are spending 5k on these crates to get these plushies we should at least be able to get half of those credits back.....especially for people who dont care for building rooms we get nothing out of having those plushies. And we cant sell them to other players because nobody wants to pay what we would need to make our money back. To be honest im grateful that you guys put time and thought into the events for this month but at least make it actually worthwhile. Just my 2 cents.

Awesomemagic

i agree with him about the plushie sale ...... we are spending 5k on these crates to get these plushies we should at least be able to get half of those credits back.....especially for people who dont care for building rooms we get nothing out of having those plushies. And we cant sell them to other players because nobody wants to pay what we would need to make our money back. To be honest im grateful that you guys put time and thought into the events for this month but at least make it actually worthwhile. Just my 2 cents.
I think it's a good idea. I'd rather be given the option upon opening the crate to either keep the item or turn it in for points(not credits) to get another crate/key. I want to see a similar process in potc whereby you can combine 5 Bronze keys into a silver key, and 5 silver keys into a gold key. That way you can get a few more Gold chest rolls and you don't end up with a bunch of items you don't want that clutters your inventory.

Jayme

You're a mean one, Mr Grinch.
I think it's a good idea. I'd rather be given the option upon opening the crate to either keep the item or turn it in for points(not credits) to get another crate/key. I want to see a similar process in potc whereby you can combine 5 Bronze keys into a silver key, and 5 silver keys into a gold key. That way you can get a few more Gold chest rolls and you don't end up with a bunch of items you don't want that clutters your inventory.
Omg I love that idea!!!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk