Winter Dream/Crate Prize List

belleieve

So... I'm confused how crates are dropped based on time accrued. Because I've been playing with the same person all night, and I haven't gotten a single crate, but she got 3. So I feel like it can't possibly be based on number of games or time length. Or at the very least it's not consistent. Can someone clarify?

Squiggle

So my best understanding is that the time it takes to earn a crate is averaged on the back end so JC is just as good as pirates or fireworks. The only thing that time is doing is how long it takes to attempt to give you a crate, you still need to get lucky with obtaining one. So I personally think this system works well play any minigame you want and you still have the same chance of getting a crate. Your friend is just getting luckier than you.

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Currently at 590k spent on keys for a total of 7 items. 5 Ushanka's and 2 Sweaters.

Y'all... I'm still confused. I don't think it's just luck. I've been playing for 2 hours and haven't gotten a single crate. My friend has gotten 7 in the same amount of time. What's the deal?? :P

crazyem

Y'all... I'm still confused. I don't think it's just luck. I've been playing for 2 hours and haven't gotten a single crate. My friend has gotten 7 in the same amount of time. What's the deal?? :P
All you are missing is a ton of expensive Plush. Im giving up on the crates for this month just not worth the money. I can get the items by trade for less than I would spend on qall the keys it takes to open a winner.

lolaroxx

you can also sell the opened crates for 500c and the plushies for 1200c, just a way to get some money back!