With tears in my eyes Sunday is my last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
It is with great Sadness that I will be leaving the kingdom as of Sunday. I can no longer support this game with the current admins.

I know I have wanted to quit before because I was so hurt by the actions of of a current Admin. From that experience I painted staff all with the same brush. Which, I am truly sorry. I know now how much you cared about the game and really tried to help the players. That experience tainted my trust in all staff and their integrity. I am truly sorry.

I tried to reach out to Amy. I wrote her a very supportive and caring note. Which, seems to be ignored. Seems if you are not supporting staff then you are a fake person. This hurts a lot. Because, I truly cared for who she was as a person. I worried about her and her well being. I ached for her struggles. Knowing life has been hard for her. I was not trying to be her friend because she made the game. That is great who she is and becomes is so much more important.

I knew a few staff as real life friends and never ever once asked anything from them. No information, no inside knowledge. I respected their privacy.

I thank all the players who helped to make this game magical. For the ex staff when they found out I was so hurt, they reach out and tried to make it right. Unfortunately many of them left a while ago.

I just cannot play without tears in my eyes. This whole crisis has made my MS worse. It is causing me great physical pain. I have to walk away for my health. Even writing this I am crying.

This was such a great community. So many of the caring players have left. Most I know due to being victimized by one of the new admins. I will not be naming names of who I will miss because I always felt it hurt people who were not named.

I was never really close to anyone anyways, because I tried to treat everyone equally and be friends with as many people as I could.

I hope I can come back someday. However, from the path that seems to be taken does not look good.

I will be on Sunday to give away my thank you gifts to those who supported my MS Walk. We are not allowed to post about fundraising on this forum which made me sad. Once I found that out I had already started to pull away from the game.

PS. I will be giving away the stitch hat from last year that was donated. I did not know it was meant to go in last year’s raffle. Once I found out I felt very bad. So thank you to anonymous.

So good bye. Please remember there are real people behind our cute characters with real feelings.

Last edited:
I've already posted on your page that you're such an inspirational lady, and as this is affecting you so negatively, I totally respect your decision. Although we've ever only talked once (I believe last year... yeesh, that was a while ago!!), you have such an amazing soul and spirit and you will surely be missed.

I'm always here for you outside of the game if you ever want someone to have nice little chats with. Thank you for being a wonderful member of the community. :)

I'm sorry to see you go, but I respect your decision. You're so strong, Littlebelle! I wish you the best. I'll miss seeing your new room creations, I hope to see you again someday. You truly have been kind to everyone

Farewell,
:halcyon:/Elegance

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
You know how I feel about your Belle...you're one of the people I admire the most both in game and offline. I don't really even play the game anymore but please let's schedule a time before you leave so I can hop on and we can ride some rides, eat Oreos, and have fun together. I love you. :halcyon:

Belle, you are easily one of the sweetest, most caring people on this game. Seeing you go breaks my heart. It's a real shame all this is happening with the staff, and driving great players away. Hopefully they can sort things out, and you can come back. ♥ So long! :hug:

Thorn

Make it Green
LittleBelle we will all miss you :(

You were such a caring woman and always made me feel like a friend every time we saw each other- even before I added you as a friend lol

I'm so sorry it has come to this, but your health comes first and I hope your condition improves a bit when the stress is lifted <3

Pirateboi

Sorry that things have come to this. We're losing Great Ppl because of everything that has happened and not been taken as seriously as it should be. I wish for you days of better health as always health comes first. Hope to see you again soon!

I tried to reach out to Amy. I wrote her a very supportive and caring note. Which, seems to be ignored. Seems if you are not supporting staff then you are a fake person. This hurts a lot. Because, I truly cared for who she was as a person. I worried about her and her well being. I ached for her struggles. Knowing life has been hard for her. I was not trying to be her friend because she made the game. That is great who she is and becomes is so much more important.
While I completely respect your decision and understand your reasons for leaving; I'd like to defend Amy by saying that the amount of stress she's currently going though is simply intangible to us. While her lack of response can easily be perceived as an insensible act of ungratefulness, I can guarantee you the supportive and caring note did not go unappreciated. A little perspective might help, I consider her a very close friend, and she hasn't maintained a conversation with me for longer than 10 minutes at a time for the past few days. I hope the recent events didn't solidify your opinion of her, they simply aren't an accurate portrayal of who she is.

GhostHostess

Ghosts... and stuff.
Belle, you were one of the people who has always been kind to me when I did get the time to play. One of my best friends has MS and I know that illness can be incredibly cruel. I really hope that you'll be able to relax and take some time to yourself to rest. I'm sad to see you go but I simply wanted to let you know that you did make a difference in the game for me! Thank you for your kindness!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
While I completely respect your decision and understand your reasons for leaving; I'd like to defend Amy by saying that the amount of stress she's currently going though is simply intangible to us. While her lack of response can easily be perceived as an insensible act of ungratefulness, I can guarantee you the supportive and caring note did not go unappreciated. A little perspective might help, I consider her a very close friend, and she hasn't maintained a conversation with me for longer than 10 minutes at a time for the past few days. I hope the recent events didn't solidify your opinion of her, they simply aren't an accurate portrayal of who she is.
that's sweet of you to say but the one who belle sent the letter to was amy...not you. so as nice as it is for you to "guarantee" belle her message didn't go unappreciated, until amy responds, it's gone unappreciated.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
No the fact that Amy did not respond did not change my opinion on leaving. I know she highly stressed and I have no idea if she read it or not. I wanted to make sure she knew I truly cared about her for her not just for the game maker. Since I was told by another close friend I was fake. My reason is I can not be on this game with the one admin that has hurt me and way too many people. That this is causing major health issues for me now. I am beyond heart broken. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
So many players are quitting. And I can't see why not. I mean this "community" is tearing apart. The recent chaos is really driving people away. It's disgusting how unfairly some staff have been treated. But MS is a truly horrifying disease. Your health comes first. You were such a nice and incredible person, and it makes me sad to see another great soul leave the game. However, I wish you the best of luck. We all will miss you dearly. :halcyon: :hug:

I will always remember you as one of the sweetest people on the forums. I could never see your avatar with something not nice or positive next to it. Though we've never talked (or if we did, I don't recall I'm sorry) I know you've made a positive impact on this community. It is so unfortunate that there is such bad drama that it has to drive one of our greatest players out, and I wish it could all go away. The forums + game won't be the same without you. And I'll always remember you as the first BGR and will never forget your room building skills. I hope the rest of your life is as magical as you are, and someday when this is all fixed you can return to your kingdom with us <3

that's sweet of you to say but the one who belle sent the letter to was amy...not you. so as nice as it is for you to "guarantee" belle her message didn't go unappreciated, until amy responds, it's gone unappreciated.
While you are right, I simply can't guarantee anything on her behalf; the assumption that the message is unappreciated, on the basis that she has not responded, is simply inaccurate and depicts her as someone lesser than she is. All I ask is to please consider the amount of stress she's going through right now before blatantly stating she's unappreciative of caring notes sent by players.
No the fact that Amy did not respond did not change my opinion on leaving. I know she highly stressed and I have no idea if she read it or not. I wanted to make sure she knew I truly cared about her for her not just for the game maker. Since I was told by another close friend I was fake. My reason is I can not be on this game with the one admin that has hurt me and way too many people. That this is causing major health issues for me now. I am beyond heart broken. But it is what it is.
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you. I didn't mean to downplay your situation by any means I was simply defending a friend :) I'm sure you understand!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Belle You are so sweet and it saddens me to see you go :( You are such a great room builder and I want to thank you for all the time you helped me build my rooms <3 I always enjoyed talking to you and playing games with you! You will be missed ;(

Jake

I'm sad to see you go, Belle but I completely understand. I have a feeling many of us are going to be quitting soon and the staff are gonna be sorry for not addressing anything. Please take care <3

Status
Not open for further replies.