With tears in my eyes Sunday is my last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katharine

Thank you so much for having such a positive impact on this community. Although I am not sure if I ever formally met you, please know that you will be greatly missed. Your love, wisdom, and inspiration have impacted this community, especially during a time like this. I have noticed that you are by far one of the most sincere and caring members of this community, and it will be missed. I am terribly saddened that the recent events have caused you so much pain - and I only wish you the best regarding your health. Take care <3

I'm so sorry this all happened throughout the course of time. You were the kindest soul in the kingdom, and I praise you for that. I wish I could be as optimistic and kindhearted as you. We will all miss you as you depart from us. :(

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
LittleBelle, I don't always understand your posts completely, but you are earnest and genuine. At any time, you are always reasonable and caring. I hope we, as a community, can withstand the pain and cruelty that you cannot anymore, to restore the game back to what it was. I really hope you can return in the future to a happy game where you can escape real life once more.

I am sorry.

PudgeTheFish

It is with great Sadness that I will be leaving the kingdom as of Sunday. I can no longer support this game with the current admins.

I know I have wanted to quit before because I was so hurt by the actions of of a current Admin. From that experience I painted staff all with the same brush. Which, I am truly sorry. I know now how much you cared about the game and really tried to help the players. That experience tainted my trust in all staff and their integrity. I am truly sorry.

I tried to reach out to Amy. I wrote her a very supportive and caring note. Which, seems to be ignored. Seems if you are not supporting staff then you are a fake person. This hurts a lot. Because, I truly cared for who she was as a person. I worried about her and her well being. I ached for her struggles. Knowing life has been hard for her. I was not trying to be her friend because she made the game. That is great who she is and becomes is so much more important.

I knew a few staff as real life friends and never ever once asked anything from them. No information, no inside knowledge. I respected their privacy.

I thank all the players who helped to make this game magical. For the ex staff when they found out I was so hurt, they reach out and tried to make it right. Unfortunately many of them left a while ago.

I just cannot play without tears in my eyes. This whole crisis has made my MS worse. It is causing me great physical pain. I have to walk away for my health. Even writing this I am crying.

This was such a great community. So many of the caring players have left. Most I know due to being victimized by one of the new admins. I will not be naming names of who I will miss because I always felt it hurt people who were not named.

I was never really close to anyone anyways, because I tried to treat everyone equally and be friends with as many people as I could.

I hope I can come back someday. However, from the path that seems to be taken does not look good.

I will be on Sunday to give away my thank you gifts to those who supported my MS Walk. We are not allowed to post about fundraising on this forum which made me sad. Once I found that out I had already started to pull away from the game.

PS. I will be giving away the stitch hat from last year that was donated. I did not know it was meant to go in last year’s raffle. Once I found out I felt very bad. So thank you to anonymous.

So good bye. Please remember there are real people behind our cute characters with real feelings.
Love you belle.. [emoji173]️[emoji22][emoji22]

Question

Very Questionable
Belle you have always been one of my favorite players and I'm so happy to have met you. You helped me improve on my building skills and you've always been so generous and helpful with my rooms. I'm really sad to see you go but I hope you things turn out amazing for you!

Littlebelle,

We had such great memories together, I’m really sad to see you go, but I’m really glad that I got the chance to talk and build with you in the Everest ride Competition, you’re an amazing person and its sad that this situation had to happen like this, you will be missed. :hug:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I hope your health improves and you can continue to live a normal, happy life. You always came off as such a lovely human being, and I always appreciate people like that so very much.

Stay awesome - philitup

Kelsey

belle, never, and i mean NEVER, tolerate anyone who interferes with your medical issues. trust me, i have generalized anxiety and panic disorder plus depression and i've had to taken long break from here as some things trigger different things and make things worse. what you are doing for yourself is amazing and i am very proud of you. just know that even though we have never met nor spoke, i pray for you and hope you heal and feel better. please don't cry, you're too amazing. and if you ever come back, try to find me and we will definitely be friends! feel better sweetie! :rose:

GooniestGooniest

I am sorry that you have decided to leave. You have built wonderful rooms and you didn't seem to mind me dropping in to chat with you while you were building them. Hopefully things can clear up and calm down so you can decide to make a comeback in the future.

Max_Power

This makes me very sad, Littlebelle. You are an important member of the community, and I hate to see you leave like this. I hope you change your mind and come back to build those wonderful rooms of yours :)

Littlebelle, I don't know you that well, but from everything that I've seen you post - from recent to past - you have always been a shining light. I hope that your health gets better and the shady character that has attacked you most recently gets their karma. Best wishes!

We don't know each other but I have read your posts and you seem an inspirational person and will be really missed by the whole community. I totally understand your need to leave and look after yourself but hope that one day you will come back, refreshed and happy. Take care! :hug:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I spent my final time in the game giving out my raffle thank you prizes. I am very very sad to go.

I want to thank you all for how much you supported me during this last week. How many rallied around me. Lifted me up when others tried to push me down. I never really knew how much you appreciated me. I am holding on to this as I say my final good bye. I hope it is only for a while. I know you all understand why. Much love to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.