Wonderland Trades-Happy Haunts Featured Items!!! Come Shop!!(10/06/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of Hearts

We're All MAD Here!
Thanks! I'm from Houston so it's cool to have!
same girl hope your place wasn't too impacted last year and you didn't get flooded out.
If you still have this I would like to buy it :)
yes i still have ill be online today at my shop if u wanna come on by and buy it ill have it on hold for u
Do you have another Houston pin? I'd love to buy to from you!
and yes i still have 2 more left if u wanna buy one come by my shop some time today I will put it on hold for u[DOUBLEPOST=1530110867][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

Last edited:

jaquelineglrz

same girl hope your place wasn't too impacted last year and you didn't get flooded out.

yes i still have ill be online today at my shop if u wanna come on by and buy it ill have it on hold for u

and yes i still have 2 more left if u wanna buy one come by my shop some time today I will put it on hold for u[DOUBLEPOST=1530110867][/DOUBLEPOST]bump
Luckily my house wasn't flooded but my job was :/
I was at a different location for three months until we reopened. All is good now though! Thanks!

Ugh I keep missing you! What time zone are you in, so we can schedule a meet up?

cmonkey

Hey Queen...i'm back
Can I have:

Experiment 627- Evile- 2k
Experiment 319- Spike- 2k

I will look for you in the game...thanks

Queen of Hearts

We're All MAD Here!
Store if finally re opened tonight guys I have been working overnight for the last 2 days to revamp the store with TONS of new merch. This will be the last week for Marvel Avengers Items to be featured at the top of the store. There is a new section for this months theme featuring colorful. and nautical themed items. All the amounts of items have been updated and should now be correct. Sorry for those who are still have open tickets for trades, I have not forgotten you, and I will be trying to recontact all of you in the next few days. Thanks again to all my loyal customers I hope you guys enjoy the NEW MERCH !![DOUBLEPOST=1530586254][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Queen...i'm back
Can I have:
Experiment 627- Evile- 2k
Experiment 319- Spike- 2k
Im online right now if u wanna come on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.