Would you like to see more variations of Baseball Cap Reversed in the game?

Would you like to see more variations of Baseball Cap Reversed in the game?

• Yes, I would like to see more variations.

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • No, I would not like to see more variations.

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • I would like to see the release of them spread out more.

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • I would like to see more variations of the front facing Baseball Cap.

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Hey there everyone!

So all of us on the staff team really would like to hear your opinion on this and our team of designers absolutely love making different variations of the Baseball Cap Reversed for you all to enjoy!

We want to know if what you all think about this and want everyone to give their opinions on the matter. Please don't be afraid to share your opinions on this post! Any insight is welcome and appreciated!

Jay.

I think it’s a good idea. At the moment there are only a few “flips” and majority of them are rare so it hard for users to get them. It would be nice to see more of them in the shop similar to the recess one you guys just made.

I think flips are a great item in the game. I like when they're given out as prizes for competitions. But I agree with Jay, not everyone has time to do said competitions so maybe a couple for the shop so that new users can just play mini games for creds and at least have a flip!

Jay.

I think flips are a great item in the game. I like when they're given out as prizes for competitions. But I agree with Jay, not everyone has time to do said competitions so maybe a couple for the shop so that new users can just play mini games for creds and at least have a flip!
Of course I think new rare flips are a good idea too though! Lol just definitely noticed there are more rare flips then common flips and it kinda sucks for whoever just loves the style and doesn’t care for the rarity of the item. The only flips that aren’t that rare are what the pink one and the red one that just came out.[DOUBLEPOST=1517156814][/DOUBLEPOST]And what exactly does this mean, “I would like to see the release of them spread out more.”

Of course I think new rare flips are a good idea too though! Lol just definitely noticed there are more rare flips then common flips and it kinda sucks for whoever just loves the style and doesn’t care for the rarity of the item. The only flips that aren’t that rare are what the pink one and the red one that just came out.
Yeah, the pink one and the recess one. Honestly, I wouldn't mind pink to be re-released just because of that fact. It'll give newer players a little taste of the old, while adding to it with new "common flips" as time progresses.
EDIT: Jay pls. Released over TIMEEEEE

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Of course I think new rare flips are a good idea too though! Lol just definitely noticed there are more rare flips then common flips and it kinda sucks for whoever just loves the style and doesn’t care for the rarity of the item. The only flips that aren’t that rare are what the pink one and the red one that just came out.[DOUBLEPOST=1517156814][/DOUBLEPOST]And what exactly does this mean, “I would like to see the release of them spread out more.”
Spread out meaning, not back to back. So for example, release one now and then not again for a few months.

Jay.

Spread out meaning, not back to back. So for example, release one now and then not again for a few months.
Thank you for clarifying that. I mean you guys should def do that with the more rare flips but why not have a few common flips out there in my opinion. Every other rare item has several varieties of it for example. Stitch has (Leroy, Sparky, Angel), beanies has teal, red, black, snowflake but then more common or less of a rarity (green,purple,moose,pink). Black cowboy w/o vest then there all the varieties of colors. You guys see where I’m going with this lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1517158756][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to keep flips rare so for me... More Crates or Pods! Maybe a Lion King Month With a flip with Lion ears! @HOST_Nala
That’s kinda repetitive imo, why not do something different then what’s he done in the past.

Thank you for clarifying that. I mean you guys should def do that with the more rare flips but why not have a few common flips out there in my opinion. Every other rare item has several varieties of it for example. Stitch has (Leroy, Sparky, Angel), beanies has teal, red, black, snowflake but then more common or less of a rarity (green,purple,moose,pink). Black cowboy w/o vest then there all the varieties of colors. You guys see where I’m going with this lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1517158756][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s kinda repetitive imo, why not do something different then what’s he done in the past.
Yeah! But still i enjoy the anxiety crates give me LOL

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
How would you suggest we distribute the rarer ones? Besides the more common ones being in shops and such.

Jay.

How would you suggest we distribute the rarer ones? Besides the more common ones being in shops and such.
Just a different type of event honestly, the crates get old. Maybe incorporate an event involving mini games, a raffle/lottery type thing, a real life quest. I’m answering this on the spot haven’t put much thought into actually what you guys could do to make it different but I can eventually recommend more suggestions.[DOUBLEPOST=1517160203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Crates contests maybe a maze event!!
Once again these are great but it’s repetitive people get tired of waiting in long queues filled with clones tbh. On top of that there seems to always be d/c problems ect and players get frustrated

Crates contests maybe a maze event!!
Just a different type of event honestly, the crates get old. Maybe incorporate an event involving mini games, a raffle/lottery type thing, a real life quest. I’m answering this on the spot haven’t put much thought into actually what you guys could do to make it different but I can eventually recommend more suggestions.[DOUBLEPOST=1517160203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once again these are great but it’s repetitive people get tired of waiting in long queues filled with clones tbh. On top of that there seems to always be d/c problems ect and players get frustrated
I agree with Jay, I don't think Flips should be part of a maze/crate thing.
I think it should be two separate things.
Like how we got winter dreams crates, something like that but no keys. I think the key to crate ratio kicked my butt last month lol.
But I do think it would be a good thing to have a grind-to-win flip or a competition where the prizes were a flip, maybe something new like a once in a while event that gives out a flip??? PLUS common in store ones

Jay.

In general just a flip month actually sounds cool now that I think about it lol. Dreams month was great and I feel as it brought a lot more activity to the forums and even some OG players came back just to participate. Realease a variety of new flips ranging from common to super rare why not ? Lol

Last edited:
In general just a flip month actually sounds cool now that I think about it lol. Dreams month was great and I feel as it brought a lot more activity to the forums and even some OG players came back just to participate. Realease a variety of new flips ranging from common to supere rare why not ? Lol
Wait FLIP DREAMS MONTH lol

dean

I like the idea of having more variations of flip hats in the game but I would like to see less seasonal (aka holly jolly, halloween) flips and more casual flips that are designed for all year round use.

Fruits

Mini-Game Highscores...
Crate Items...

Maybe a Treasure Hunt event... where you guys place Jewels(charms) around the kingdom and we have to go around and find them. The first person to step on the jewel receives the prize...(No dash magic allowed)