Wreck-It Ralph Quest!

ralphLogo.png

"I'M GONNA WRECK IT!"
Come join your host, .Mickey.Mouse. in his Wreck-It Ralph quest! Inspired by the theme of the month, this quest takes you through the movie, questioning your knowledge of basic facts and some more obscure trivia!

If you love Wreck-It Ralph, you'll love this quiz!

Wreck it ralph room 1.jpg
You'll start off where the story begins, in front of the Nicelander building! You'll then follow the tracks throughout the story, including some of your favorite places such as....

Wreck it ralph room 4.jpg
and
Wreck it ralph room 5.jpg

So come play today!

The room name is "Wreck-It Ralph Quest" and will remain open so that you can take it at anytime!
I hope you all enjoy taking it as much as I enjoyed making it!

~:MickeyM: Mickey:MickeyM:
:MickeyBounce:

It was fun until I went into the sugar rush room and was stuck for a good 5 min :/ I haven't seen this movie in forever and couldn't remember for the life of me that conversation lol. The rest of it was great though. I love it :D

Well done with the rooms! Looks like an adorable quest! Can't wait to try out all these new quests this weekend (or as soon as possible)! :cloud9:
-Prim

It was fun until I went into the sugar rush room and was stuck for a good 5 min :/ I haven't seen this movie in forever and couldn't remember for the life of me that conversation lol. The rest of it was great though. I love it :D
Lol! I did put some specifics in there, but only because they are some of my favorite lines!
Well done with the rooms! Looks like an adorable quest! Can't wait to try out all these new quests this weekend (or as soon as possible)! :cloud9:
-Prim
Thank you! Cant wait for you to try it! :)
Thanks, Olivia! :MickeyM:
Got stuck very early on because I wasn't allowed into the Bad-Anon room.
:o That door can be a little finicky, ill double check it and see if its working or not now, but feel free to come back and try again! :MickeyBounce:

Also, this quest room will always be open, and ill check often to make sure prizes are there in order for you to be able to take it! So you don't have to wait for someone else to be in the room, feel free to just check it out yourself!

Hey guys! With all of the AWESOME items that came out today, I have done a few little updates to the rooms! So stop on by to see them, and if you havent taken the quest yet, do that was well! Hope to see everyone there!