Yo, what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. You can call me JD. I just found out about this game last night, 9/18/2016. I played the original and was very pleased to see someone revived it like this. Sadly, I seemed to miss out on a lot of items I would have loved to own but I'm gonna have to work on that.

I'm a huge Disney fan. I'm a huge geek. I love animation. I also love comics. I'm a PC and PlayStation gamer. I'm into fitness and some sports as well.

Trying to find some of the good aspects of the community and hope to fit in well here. Definitely have a ton of suggestions and improvements in mind when it comes to the game.

My favorite Disney movies are Lilo And Stitch, The Incredibles, Fantasia. . And my favorite Marvel movie thus far is Guardians Of The Galaxy because of how heavy I relate to Starlord.

Also, I love Elsa, mainly because those hips don't lie.​

hi :wave:

Thank you, Taco!
Hey there! Glad you found us! If you ever need anything from the staff feel free to PM myself or any other moderator at any time! :)
Aw, yeah. Han Solo. Love the character. I appreciate it!
Welcome @IncredibleJD! I also love Lilo & Stitch ;) Lol!
Awesome! I love anything with the tropical theme and get music. Lilo and Stitch covered both with a really unique idea. While Stitch is iconic, I feel like the movie is still a bit underrated.
Hey there JD and Welcome! Hope to see you around the Kingdom!
:pirate2:
You definitely shall! Thank you.
Yeah what Han Solo said! Nice to have a new member on game and forums! :bounce:
Always a questionable idea to just go with what Han says! All jokes aside, thank you! Glad to be here.
I found the game late too and I hope you enjoy the reintroduction as much as I have. Welcome.
Better late than never, right? Thank ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.