you know when you need your friends list cleared when the packet glitches are bizarre

Are glitches because of having too many friends on your list?? :O

Glitches are more common for the people who have very full friends lists. :)
Wow, that would explain a lot! Whenever I add a friend, I always have a popup or some kind of glitch. Thanks for the tip!

Tohrukun

lol but its gotten to the point where it drowns me in glitches and makes my game freeze, dc, and/or crash just from things like: the msg button blinking when i first log on, having my friend requests accepted, and simply just opening my friends list. :(

and i literally have to ask people to only PM me on the forums and to not accept my friend request until a set time when I think i wont be online lol

Jasmine

lol but its gotten to the point where it drowns me in glitches and makes my game freeze, dc, and/or crash just from things like: the msg button blinking when i first log on, having my friend requests accepted, and simply just opening my friends list. :(

and i literally have to ask people to only PM me on the forums and to not accept my friend request until a set time when I think i wont be online lol
Mine does the same thing, and it gets odder and odder everyday.
Like earlier I couldn't open my inventory. When my friend messaged me, my inventory finally opened (though it was blank) and the shop came up as well. :S

Tohrukun

i hope, if i do get my list cleared, that whoever does it tells me what # limit i should go for in the future before amy sets a limit for everyone

i'd say 100 friends-that wouldnt give me problems again would it?

I get all the same problems. It certainly makes doing NPCs frustrating. I disconnect at the alligator always x_x