Your Favorite Rollercoaster

Lottery

The Vortex is insane, but it's a classic! But, admittedly, I've seen a lot of people get sick on it.

Being an Ohioan, I have gotten the privilege to ride some of the nation's best roller coaster (seriously... come to idea if you want thrill rides.) My favorite is still Disaster Transport in Cedar Point.

VampireBoy

The Vortex is insane, but it's a classic! But, admittedly, I've seen a lot of people get sick on it.

Being an Ohioan, I have gotten the privilege to ride some of the nation's best roller coaster (seriously... come to idea if you want thrill rides.) My favorite is still Disaster Transport in Cedar Point.
I bet it was really hard for you when they got rid of the Disaster Transport coaster which is actually a coaster I wanted to try.

Whispered

either Fahrenheit! at Hershey Park or Griffon (however it's spelled i'm too lazy to look it up) at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Both are amazing coasters.

the rockin rollercoaster in disney was awesome c: there's a rollercoaster in canobie lake park called the corkscrew; that'd be my second favorite! ^o^

Expedition Everest is the best roller coaster ever designed. However, Everest has been broken for ~6 years, and there are absolutely no signs to suggest that they're going to do anything about that.

My favorite still-intact coaster is El Toro.

And please note that my name makes me an authority on these things.

VampireBoy

Expedition Everest is the best roller coaster ever designed. However, Everest has been broken for ~6 years, and there are absolutely no signs to suggest that they're going to do anything about that.

My favorite still-intact coaster is El Toro.

And please note that my name makes me an authority on these things.
I completely agree they need to get that thing fixed now because that is just ridiculous for it to be broke that long especially with it being a Disney ride.

Nicola

My favorite roller coaster is Diamondback at Kings Island. When I rode it for the first time, I was terrified because the first drop makes you feel like you're literally going to fly out of your chair.

Now I love the feeling of almost flying out of my chair. Haha, but seriously, it's such an incredibly fun ride ;D

Firehawk is also another favorite of mine. I hated it the first time I rode it years ago simply because it's a flying roller coaster, but I gave it another chance this year and instantly fell in love with it.

I have yet to go to Cedar Point, but I want to ride Millennium Force so badly...

I mean, look at that bad boy... <3 Oh, and I definitely want to ride Top Thrill Dragster as well.