YOUR Fireworks Remixed High Score

Geggy

Yeah, I slowly went through it and only counted the ones that were possible to get. I definitely feel as if I messed up somewhere. 11k just seems like an impossible score.
About how many fireworks would you say you miss when you get a score of 9000?
Well, it's very hard to gauge that, exactly. For instance, you can be having a fantastic game by the end of 4.3, and then you get a 5.1 seed that only has 500-600 points possible... OR you could get the one seed for 5.1 that you can get ~1000 points on. The stars have to align pretty nicely for a score of 9,500+, in other words.

KrazyKid

*Not actually crazy
Well, it's very hard to gauge that, exactly. For instance, you can be having a fantastic game by the end of 4.3, and then you get a 5.1 seed that only has 500-600 points possible... OR you could get the one seed for 5.1 that you can get ~1000 points on. The stars have to align pretty nicely for a score of 9,500+, in other words.
That's what I figured. I hate it when I get a bad seed when I'm doing really good, haha. Maybe one day we'll find out what the perfect score is, haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1413092528][/DOUBLEPOST]I have finally done it. :D
10/11/14 - 8174

Last edited:
One thing I've seen/heard people do, was able to get two different flawless fireworks at once, depending on how far apart the fireworks were on the screen. That being said, I have seen a 970 at end of 1-2. Crazy... xD

Very cool though that you calculated that!

KrazyKid

*Not actually crazy
Oh wow, I never thought about that being possible, but it does make sense. Getting 970 at the end of that round would be very cool to get.

Geggy

One thing I've seen/heard people do, was able to get two different flawless fireworks at once, depending on how far apart the fireworks were on the screen. That being said, I have seen a 970 at end of 1-2. Crazy... xD

Very cool though that you calculated that!
I've done that once on a 2.2 seed. I got fw#2 and fw#3 both flawless right at the end of the level...was once, and haven't ever been able to replicate it.

Lost

I've done that once on a 2.2 seed. I got fw#2 and fw#3 both flawless right at the end of the level...was once, and haven't ever been able to replicate it.
I've never been able to get that. If I leave it too late sometimes I miss the last firework, better to play it safe and get awesome then flawless.

Geggy

Don't know if it matters now.. lol.. but I saw the "before current game seeds" section.. I had a 9399 on 2/19/14..
Well, the "before current game seeds" list is made up of people who have yet to post high scores after the latest seeds were introduced, so there shouldn't be any duplicates between lists (not that I haven't missed any, but that was my intent).

:)