Yzma Magic Glitch

Here's what we've learned:
  • There's two ways to trigger this, and I'd be happy to explain them to those that are interested in fixing the glitch if they don't already know.
  • It happens in every room, both public and private guest rooms.
  • Only people that have been in the room previously can see the glitched avatars.
  • The glitches blink and move as if they are the real person.
  • You can click on them as if they are the real person, but they are not usable after they've been made. It's like a photograph of oneself that gets stuck to the screen.
  • You can stand on the glitched avatars. They are not solid and they do not take up space in the rooms, only the space on the screen. As you can see, Jacob's running with 4-6 feet up in the first photo.
I tried it out in a public room. One glitched self is stuck in a walk cycle, and I clicked on her to show that she was clickable and like a cloned version of myself. The active/actual me is giving off the happy sun emote. There's another of me stuck in the stand cycle up by the Yeti. The Yeti is terrified by this glitch and in his panic mentions that MyVMK is in beta. That's why I'm bringing this up.
(FYI: I left MothBot in Jacob's Dream Suite, so she wasn't involved in the public room thing.)

It's a fun glitch, but it's probably not great for the game. At least the magic will be relatively rare in a few weeks/months, so maybe it won't affect much.

Neda

After a bit of time observing in that room I figured out how it was done. (there's me in the top right corner of the first pic lol)
I love any magic glitches and it's always cool to see someone figure out a new one.:rick:
*On my screen I didn't see any of Jacob's clones though :o

After a bit of time observing in that room I figured out how it was done. (there's me in the top right corner of the first pic lol)
I love any magic glitches and it's always cool to see someone figure out a new one.:rick:
*On my screen I didn't see any of Jacob's clones though :o
You came in after Jacob had left the glitched selves there, if I recall.
It's not a terribly difficult one, but I was doing a different method to the one Jacob and Caitlynn were using. -casually sends PM to see which one you were using-

This glitch looks even more fun than the one I had!
I used my Yzma magic in a room and then Host_Violet turned the whole room into Yzmas and there was my original Yzma underneath me! It couldn't move like this glitch though. It was just an extra Yzma sit around in your room.

It happened to me four days ago, but I can't re-do the glitch ;n;