Zello Walkie Talkie (Helpful tips to make your experience better)

**** NEW CHANNELS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO DISCUSS TRADES/EVENTS. THE CHANNELS ARE ::::: MyVMK Events and MyVMK Trading. The original MyVMK chat is still there and open for everyone these are just channels for anyone interested in just talking about trades or events.

On Monday I created a channel on the iphone/android app "Zello Walkie Talkie" I'd happily like to announce that so far, over 100 VMK users have joined! If you haven't heard of this app please check out my thread about it and feel free to join us! Anyway, I've gotten a lot of complaints about how when someone speaks on the chat you hear that annoying double beep sound. To get that beep sound to go away all you have to do is go to Settings:Alert Tones/Vibrate:IncomingMessageSwitchOff :) Also, when you exit out of the app you can still hear people talk so I can imagine that being a problem for some people who have class or work. So, if you haven't already discovered, if you click the power button next to the eye icon on the right hand side you can disconnect yourself from the channel. As soon as you click the power button again you're easily reconnected! :) Lastly, if someone on the channel is bothering you you can mute them. Click the eye icon and on the bottom you'll see "users". Click that and the person and select "mute user". I'm still exploring the app myself so if I come across any other useful tips I'll be sure to update and let you all know. Hope you guys enjoy the chat and spread the word <3

Last edited: