Zoisite's GFX Shop

Hello there! i'm Zoi and on another forums site i was rather well known for my GFX workshop. So i decided why not make one for VMK?
All completed requests will be posted to Deviantart :)

Signature Examples:
Signature price is about 2000-2500.

View more signatures here: http://zoisitesarugaki.deviantart.com/gallery/47730263/Sigs

Userbar Examples:

Userbar prices are listed above each
design. GIF Userbars will cost an extra 1500-3000 depending on the style and GIF.

Swirl Style *NEW* (animation possible) 2000 w/o animation

Round Box Style *New* (animation possible) 1500 w/o animation

Normal Userbar (animation possible) 1000-1500 w/o animation

Round Edges (animation possible) 1000-1500 w/o animation

Box Style (animation possible) 1500 w/o animation

Pop-Up (animation possible) 1000-1500 w/o animation

View more Userbars here: http://zoisitesarugaki.deviantart.com/gallery/48912024/Userbars
Text Examples:
Text price is about 1000-2000 depending on what exactly you want. If you want a GIF in the text it costs 2000-4000

View more Text here: http://zoisitesarugaki.deviantart.com/gallery/53295112/Text
GIF Examples:
GIF Price is 3000-5000 depending how long you want it and the quality of the video. GIF's take longer to complete then any other kind of request so please don't rush them

View more Gif's here: http://zoisitesarugaki.deviantart.com/gallery/49605339/Gifs
Avatar Price is 2000-3000 depending on what exactly you want.

View more Avatar's here: http://zoisitesarugaki.deviantart.com/gallery/48912933/Avi-s
How to Request:
Signatures:
-Render or an image of your VMK character
-Color's
-Text (also tell me if you want it to like light up and stuff)

-Color of text (optional)
-Anything else.

Userbars: *PLEASE STATE WHICH STYLE YOU WANT*
-Render of a character (or an image of your vmk character OR a gif)
-Color's
-Text
-Color of text (optional) userbar text is normally white but i can color it.
-Anything else.

Text:
-What you want it to say
-Color(s)
-What kind of text you want (Cursive, Bold w/ Picture or GIF)
-If you want Bold w/ Picture or GIF plz provide a Picture of GIF
-Anything else.

GIF's:
-Video you want turned into a GIF (please give me the EXACT time you want turned into a GIF)
-Any Text (please be VERY specific)
-Text Color (optional)
-Anything else.

-Render or an image of your VMK character
-Color's
-Text (also tell me if you want it to like light up and stuff)
-Color of text (optional)
-Anything else.

You may request via PM just be sure to fill out the form so i can make sure i know what you want :)

Please specify exactly what you want when requesting that way everyone is happy and there doesn't end up with weird confusion :)
If you dislike what i made i am more then happy to redo it for you :)

If you want something that i do not have listed in my shop feel free to PM me about it! i might be able to work something out for you :)

Pricing

I mostly have just credit spree's as prices but i also LOVE items. If you want to pay me with clothing, furniture, pins etc instead of credits i'm good with that :) every prince in the shop is negotiable :D

If you need a rushed job be sure to inform me so i can get it done ASAP though there might be a slight price increase.

Deviantart

Requests Completed

Customers

-Rosey
-NightElf
-Jake
-SkywayStitch
-katiebcat
-Pacha
-Loki
-Bigbuddyr
-Cutemeganrose
-gravebound
-LadyRory
-Caitlynn
-PudgeTheFish
-Elegance
-Peak
-Rock_Star_Olivia
-Bellaire

Last edited:
Hello, nice renders :) however, don't you think your "logo" is a bit too big, especially if we are paying for it?
I'd obv remove the logo if you were paying for it :) most of the renders were from another forums site or just ones i uploaded. For requests i normally don't add the logo. also glad you like my renders :D [DOUBLEPOST=1411530793][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a way for you to make an animated stitch? Like your signature now.
Make a userbar with an animated stitch? thats possible for sure :D

I'd obv remove the logo if you were paying for it :) most of the renders were from another forums site or just ones i uploaded. For requests i normally don't add the logo. also glad you like my renders :D [DOUBLEPOST=1411530793][/DOUBLEPOST] Make a userbar with an animated stitch? thats possible for sure :D
One more question, is it possible to get an animated stitch with sparrow suit on :P Its fine if you can't do it, just curious.[DOUBLEPOST=1411534463][/DOUBLEPOST]
One more question, is it possible to get an animated stitch with sparrow suit on :P Its fine if you can't do it, just curious.
omg OR!!!! Stitch using dancing inferno.

One more question, is it possible to get an animated stitch with sparrow suit on :P Its fine if you can't do it, just curious.[DOUBLEPOST=1411534463][/DOUBLEPOST]
omg OR!!!! Stitch using dancing inferno.
Sadly i can't D: i'm not the best with pixel art. I can make gif's from scratch but thats a totally different thing then an animated userbar. :) i can always do a cute stitch pop-up userbar though :)

Sadly i can't D: i'm not the best with pixel art. I can make gif's from scratch but thats a totally different thing then an animated userbar. :) i can always do a cute stitch pop-up userbar though :)
So like how you have your signature, can you do a waving stitch?

So like how you have your signature, can you do a waving stitch?
I actually don't have a waving stitch pixel in my files -_______- i have no idea why though

these are so cute and amazing loving the pokemon aesthetic and if you ever need some rad premade disney pixels here is a really cool blog http://killer-pixels.tumblr.com/disney there's a whole bunch of other blogs with an even more selection than those few :rainbow:
omg thanks a ton those are all great :D

Animated Style
-Gif Image: uhhhh idk if i am suppose to put an actual gif image but i dont know how so i just want a shiny sylveon to move just like that gengar ^-^
-A Render (optional) no..?
-Text "Gym leader Rosey wants to battle you!"
-Color)'s) (optional) light-sky blue/black/red

I can pay in keys? idk how much you want though (:

wow thats adorable ^U^

can i ask how do u put a gif in photoshop bc im a nub
glad you like the userbars^^ also i just open it using the "open" button. though i have Photoshop CS6 you might have an older version.

Also i'm trying to make auto prices for stuff to make life easier on everyone XD

Auto Prices added to make life easier for everyone. Prices aren't set in stone they are just a rough outline so people have a basic idea to go off of. Render and Avatar requests still have no pricing as i can't decide on waht to price them as lol. Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited: