Zonko's (Broke as a) Joke Shop (WITH PRICES AND WISHLIST) - Updated 2/15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
x1 Toy Story Stitch Pin (Hide and Seek) - 9k
x1 Toy Story Angel Pin (Hide and Seek) - 9k
x6 Triple Dent Gum Pin - 500c
x10 Tsum Tsum - Easter Mickey - 50c
x11 Tsum Tsum - Easter Minnie - 50c
x6 Tsum Tsum - Judy Hopps - 500c
x11 Tsum Tsum - Miss Bunny - 250c
x19 Tsum Tsum - Thumper - 250c
I'd like to buy one of each please :)

S_Stitch

One Judy hopps tsum tsum pin
5 of each Easter Mickey/ Minnie
And one Prince Charming and Cinderella couples pin! Thx!

One Judy hopps tsum tsum pin
5 of each Easter Mickey/ Minnie
And one Prince Charming and Cinderella couples pin! Thx!
You got it!! :) Let me know whenever you're free to meet up! I should be on sporadically throughout the day tomorrow, if you might be around, and I can try to be here when you are!!

~~~

Updated stock for the first time in a month! :o Lots of new stuff added! :hearts: I'll try to get pictures back up with the lists soon!!

Ice_Cream

If there's food, I'm there.. :)
Ayyyy! :twist: It's all yours, and I'll message you when I get the other one later this month! Let me know when/where I can find you to trade this first one! :swoon:
Yaay!! And Well I'm available all day but it seems my game bugged out as it say "Uh-Oh" something lol.. :c I'll pm you as soon as I can get on! Thanks! :RoseBlush:

S_Stitch

You got it!! :) Let me know whenever you're free to meet up! I should be on sporadically throughout the day tomorrow, if you might be around, and I can try to be here when you are!!

~~~

Updated stock for the first time in a month! :o Lots of new stuff added! :hearts: I'll try to get pictures back up with the lists soon!!
Alrighty! Thx so much!! I will be on around the whole day!! And I am currently on right now! Thx!

sheriff Bulb hat 1k?
All yours!! :) I saw you around a little bit ago; are you still on? If so, I'll hang out in my sale room for awhile!!

Interested:
x1 Wedding Arch Left - 500c
x1 Wedding Arch Right - 500c
x10 Wedding Chair - 100c
x10 Wedding Table - 250c
4.5k is okay with you? <3 I'll try to catch you the next time I see you on, or you can find me if I don't get to you first! :RoseBlush:

S_Stitch

Alrighty! Thx so much!! I will be on around the whole day!! And I am currently on right now! Thx!
All be on soon, and I actually just want the Judy tsum now!! Thx!![DOUBLEPOST=1499216499][/DOUBLEPOST]
All be on soon, and I actually just want the Judy tsum now!! Thx!!
I am actually going to add to that a thumper and a miss bunny tsum pin! One of each! Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.