New profile posts

@REWOLF, similar problem. I have seen the movie and loved it, don't have my ticket but can give u proof with info in the movie if u need. I am being honest, I just don't have discord but would really love to have the pin. Could I please get one?? Thank you! I also saw Frozen 2 & Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. I would love those pins as well! If I can only get 1 besides SW tho, I would have Maleficent.
Hi HOST_Nala, I didn't get a star wars pin yesterday after requesting one, i promise i seen the movie but i'm not on discord or have a phone. I do have my movie ticket i dont know how to show it but honest i seen the star wars movie. Can I please get a rise of skywalker pin?
omg!!! ur profile is awesome!! i love boy meets world!! i never seen it before until i bought disney plus and omg i cried on each ep! love love love!!
Well Hi Tink. Its me Diamond-J or -MinnieMouse- lol. I see who u r and its nice to put a face with the character. come see me when ur in the game and we can battle ok hun :) have a great day.
i have depression
Katie
Katie
dang me too
Laguna
Laguna
Did you know fancymonocle made a girl cry at a party. What a monster
I Hate You
Laguna
Laguna
The year 2018 is a giant blur to me my memories overlap each other and i hate this Feeling i will die with no meaningful memories except cyber bullying a tennis player in my early twenties
Recently i was chatting with fancymonocle and he mentioned that people tell him he looks like a young christian bale and i Laughed but panicked on the inside as i ate my açai sorbet
Shrek
Shrek
I would be intimidated being that Christian Bale participated in an axe murder in one of his most well known films. Be wary.

Ps how was your sorbet?
Laguna
Laguna
I'm not intimidated. I should be fine.

My sorbet is great I bought a second pint.

Sorry I can't come up with any Jokes
Laguna
Laguna
My Mind is wandering into some Dark ugly sad areas