Player Appreciation

QueenB

[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] Ashley, you're the sweetest thing since molasses XD You're so precious and wonderful to talk to, I love your innocence, you're the best daughter a couple years older than her mother could ever have <3
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] my bestest friend in the entire world for 8 years, I love you so frick frackin much. I don't know what I would do without you in my life<333333 WE ARE THE ABSOLUTE BESTEST FRANDS IN THE WORLD. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODYYYYYYYY
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION]; guuuuuuurrll. I love you, i really wish i would have met you back on original vmk but im so glad that i know you now.
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] You're the most adorable, kind-hearted, and hardest working people I've ever met. You deserve the best, and only the best. I love you so much.
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION], [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION], [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] you guys are seriously an awesome group of friends, when I'm around y'all you never fail in making me smile. I hope to continue to grow closer with each of you.
[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] ashley you've honestly been such a blessing to me, and it's crazy how alike we are. love you to bits.
prepare for a pretty amazing speech
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] [MENTION=458]Horseytink[/MENTION] [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to have been able to have met you.
I love each and every one of you with all my heart.

also I love this thread so much, and I love this community. I want to be all yalls friend.

Last edited:

syders

I'd like to thank......
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] , first and foremost, for being so sweet and such a good friend. I feel like I could confide anything to you and never expected to become so close and mesh so well with someone over the internet. I cannot w8 to (someday) meet u in tru life. u my girl.
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] for being such a sweet, kind, and accepting person. You were one of my first friends on this game, even tho i was a n00b, and I'm grateful for that.
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] for introducing me to the life changing Jimmy Nutrin and always keeping things exciting...420 billy mayes it.
[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] for making me laugh time n time again while still bein a tru frind.
[MENTION=3758]katrina[/MENTION] , for introducing me to this game in the first place and making an effort to keep in touch even though we aren't so close anymore.
[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] for bein ever so eloquent with his words and enticing me into virtual marriage w/ good stories
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] for getting up to all kinds of shenanigans with me n birthing me as booblgoom jr.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] for bringing my inflated ego down a few notches every time i see him u h8r
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] for bein a genuine girl who is easy to talk to, and is always generous and selfless.
[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] n @Syders u guys r maniacs but i couldnt live without u. thank u for realizing when i quote harry styles.
[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] for helpin me out when i was rlly a n00b and giving me practically free cowboy pants. I will forever owe u 1.
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] for bein hella nice and a gr8 friend overall
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] for bein the chillest mod ever. ty for the pink ears ;)
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] i met u thru flaminbean n im glad we r friends but ur a snapchat addict my friend i plan on staging an intervention
[MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] instant connection. thats all i hav 2 say.
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] ily bb
I'm sure there are plenty more people I could list, but its almost midnight and I just got done watching a weird documentary. Thank you all for being such an influential part of my life :)
am cri bae

[MENTION=180]MamaNutty[/MENTION] to my oldest vmk friend goin back to 2005, you will always be a close friend of mine, although i will never call you by your new title
[MENTION=3109]Brittany-C[/MENTION] my second oldest vmk friend, you are so mean to me and I am even meaner to you. but hey neither of us ever mean it. heres to hating the world together
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] luna you are def the nicest person in this game and idek how to say it any other way. thanks for being such a good friend :)
[MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] mer you're a piece of work if i've ever seen one.. you might be the funniest person on here. we need to hang out more so i can call you juanita
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] hiiii how did we not become friends sooner cuz we're both the best right??
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] you will always be the moon of my life and that's all i have to say <3
[MENTION=3059]groovysqirrel[/MENTION] my main wingman out there.. i will boot you from my room whenever you want man. though ill never understand your enjoyment from it. keep it real afk
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] our duet will never be matched again. we are the perfect team <3
[MENTION=3506]PrincessMinnie[/MENTION] miniiiii ily even when you say wow or o after everything i say, you and swimi are the best ever
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] galli you and I rule the northeast you are the only one who understands
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] dont hate me too much i only want you to love me
[MENTION=2012]kinseycat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2797]skyunderthesea[/MENTION] my 2 first friends in myvmk we have the best skype convos ever even though you quit vmk plz dont ever leave me

ok last but not least [MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION]..cant separate you of course... i literally dont know why you two are friends with me but id probly quit without you. moni you are just too nice and you can make me laugh easier than anyone ever. tay you are the mermaid on the pin i gave you (whether you wear it or not :p) the day i meet you two will be the happiest day ever as long as you dont torture me too bad:)

to all the other vmk players, its been real. you're the best

[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Oh god girl I don't even know where to start with this. You're my crazy other half. When we start talking we come up with the craziest things, say the stupidest stuff, and honestly it's just perfect. I know I can come to you about anything & at the most random times cause we both have the same messed up sleeping pattern.
LOL, you da best.
--
Idk who to even mention on this thread. Haven't been playing much, & I haz no friends /sadface
we arent friends??????
*mentions lilboo*

Tay

ok last but not least [MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION]..cant separate you of course... i literally dont know why you two are friends with me but id probly quit without you. moni you are just too nice and you can make me laugh easier than anyone ever. tay you are the mermaid on the pin i gave you (whether you wear it or not :p) the day i meet you two will be the happiest day ever as long as you dont torture me too bad:)

to all the other vmk players, its been real. you're the best
aw shaney this is so sweet tysm as moni would say we luv you a 10 and we're still going to torture u when we meet up dont worry xo :halcyon:

Since i've been tagged twice by the lovely [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] (god help me with usernames with @ symbols and forgive me LOL) I think i'm going to do this.
(no favortism of whom comes in order, only by memory of whom i talk to and ignore my spelling)

[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION], [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] - Oh you girls are just perf. i couldn't ask for any better friends. i know we may not talk much from time to time but you gals make me laugh, make me forget the bad stuff in life too. we laugh at our mistakes and jokes and i am sorry if i ever stop replying to your messages, i just feel down sometimes and just dont want to talk but i love you girlies<3

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] ? (not sure if he has forums oops) [MENTION=351]Tiki[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=3818]Psycho[/MENTION] (him too) [MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] [MENTION=2326]Remember[/MENTION] (her too)
oreo, i know we dont talk much but you seem like a pretty nice funny guy ^-^ i hope we can be friends friends!
stealth, youre a cool guy ok? though sometimes you can be quiet, but youre funny too! haha (:
Tiki, i know we met on vfk (ew) but i do know we never talked much really, to be honest, you were just too silly, just like everyone one else on there :/ but right now on VMK i feel like you've grown up, you seem WAAAYYY nicer than before, remember our talk? please keep your chin up, you're beautiful and i dont want to lose you over that stuff.
Extreme, oh god :P i dont know where to begin haha, as i said to Form, we didnt talk as much on vfk, but i feel a tad closer to you on vmk, im glad we're friends though.
Psy&Blonde, you guys have amazing tumblr posts, and you are so cute together! to be honest i think i am more friends with blonde cause i feel more comfortable around her (; hehe ;*
Remember, girl i love you lol xD but dont go afk a lot ok >.< youre so nice and sweet too, ive lost my mojo on this @_@

----------

Last edited:
Now for @Allyson , @halebop , @neverlander , @dean , @skaternick : Thank you for being my best friends. Thanks for the laughs, the drinks, the 8 hour skype calls, the 200+ messages I have on my phone after work and the memories. Danjeh(daanjeh now?) forever. You were/are the biggest blessing and I cannot wait for New Years Eve.
[MENTION=1709]Allyson[/MENTION] Thank you for being such a sweet heart. You're such a kind and loving person to everyone you talk to and it's a quality that I adore in you! I miss being a part of that ^.^

As for everyone else. Thank you all for being a part of this community. I love how much MYVMK has grown since it's opening day back in October(?). Keep being amazing everyone, and I hope to get to know more people as the game progresses :)

xoxo
I love you both <3

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
This took me so long to write omg but worth it.... IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone just know that i really love everyone here <333

[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] Thank you for being my lampface to my beaniehead <3 honestly you're one of my bestest friends on here and I didn't imagine way back then that we'd be where we are right now. Thank you for all the laughs and staying up til 3am with me even though everyone else in our skype group went to bed lol.

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] Literally so happy I met you. You are the kindest and funniest person I've met and I know whenever I need anything you will be there for me and thank you for being someone I can truly trust <33333

[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] oki where do I begin with you LOL I love you so much and you literally are me, I am you, we are the SAME PERSON. but you will always be my esteban and ill always be your moseby <33

[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] thank you for all the laughs and jokes and memories and typos. honestly think you know me better than most ppl on here lol. thank you for being one of my bestest friends and understanding me. i've said it before but talking to you makes my day brighter :D GOOD TALK!

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] shaaanu I love you so much you are so much fun to be with and thank you for just being you. literally eveyone loves you and it's because you're the awesomest person on myvmk. princess booble goom 4eva. <3333

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] you, you lil poop are one of my oldest friends and I love you. literally you are so much like me lol. you never fail to make me laugh and you lighten up every room you go to tbh. I remember when myvmk first began I thought you were so funny and I wanted to be really good friends with you lel and now we are :D a lot of my wonderful memories are with you <33 honestly myvmk would be so boring without you LOL <333

[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] cassssssss thank you for being such a good friend to me. thank you for listening to my random stupid rants about dumb things and thank you for just being there. I know you always have my back and I love you so much<333

[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] kingloser you're just awesome ok. thank you for letting me fangirl about doctor who with you LOL. you are really an awesome friend and ily for that<333

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] shroooomp thank you for being the coolest person on here. you said I was socially inclined and I always thought that about you LOL I love you and I'm also looking forward to our trip to a donut shop :)

[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] BAHB thank you for being the kindest and most altruistic person on here. You always look at others before yourself and I love you for that. I'm really glad that we got to be good freinds <33

[MENTION=2477]SoBlue[/MENTION] matty you may like pepsi better but I still love you and I'm really happy we got to be close buddies again :D also thank you for introducing contact to the people of myvmk XD

[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION] thank you for being an awesome friend. ily<333

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] blair thank you for all your cute snaps lol you're so cute and ily

[MENTION=691]MoaningMyrtle[/MENTION] thank you for being one of my first few friends on this game. thank you for tolerating all those times I've bullied you LOL I'm mean bc I love you so much girl <33

[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] you are the king of mass ok thank you for being an awesome friend <33

[MENTION=3727]Jon[/MENTION] you don't get on much any more but still thank you for watching the same weird shows that I do LOL cough grimm. ily and you're youre super awesome<3

[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] GAMR thank you for being so funny. and thank you for making me feel special everytime you yelled galli

[MENTION=3758]katrina[/MENTION] kitty kat u always make me laugh and ur so cute and adorable and ily

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] u really r the queen of myvmk lol thank you for being the funniest person on here

[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] buddeh ily and ur adorable and thank you for being my friend. also timon is the other thing hueheuhuehue

[MENTION=3506]PrincessMinnie[/MENTION] u r the tru alaskan bull worm. u always make me laugh and ur an awesome friend<33

[MENTION=3109]Brittany-C[/MENTION] I wanted to win u in deal or no deal but i never did cro. thank you for being so awesomeee<333

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] literally I knew I'd like you ever since I read ur name LOL. thank you for making me feel special everytime we yell our names with hearts lel <333333333

[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] u r a wonderful artist and ily ok. you are so strong and I really admire u for that

[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] thank you for being an awesome mod and thank u for caring so much about this community <33 you're really funny and i love talking to u

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] POTTER you are an inspiration to many people and even though we don't talk much thank you for being so awesome and strong and funny <3333

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] Hippy ur so cute and u always have great ideas and thank you for being so loving and enthusiastic all the time and thank you for being an awesome friend<333

[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] thank you for being so awesome and friendly you're adorable <333

[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] thank you for being hilarious and making ppl laugh wherever u go <33

[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] thank you for loving this community so much and being so nice to everyone <33 I'm really glad we got to be friends :)

[MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] thank you for quoting spongebob with me everytime we see each other LOL <33

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] you're so funny and I will forever think of you when I have an exam LOL <333

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] thank you for taking the time to type out arab pocahontas whenever u see me XD wow that can get annoying to type out LOL. but i love u and so glad I met u

[MENTION=2582]snow_flake[/MENTION] ur adorable and so sweet to everyone and u are such a sweetheart<33

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] honestly idek ur super adorable and i just really love you for that<333 and the fact that u dressed up as the floating shopping list shows how awesome u are LOL

[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] you're really sweeet and so kind to everyone and thank you for being my friend<333

[MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] I like pancakes better. jk I love you even when you want to sacrifice me <333333

[MENTION=3059]groovysqirrel[/MENTION] thank you for letting me spam ur page with squirrel pictures. u r a tru cover squirrel and ily <333

[MENTION=1593]Batman[/MENTION] thank you for having the best name on this game and giving me a chance to sing the song everytime I see you XD <33333

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] thank you for being so funny and letting me call u oscarphoni everytime XD <33

[MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION] you are so cute and I miss hearing ur stories in our huge skype group that's dead now. ily and ur awesome <33333333

[MENTION=3515]Aglet[/MENTION] thank you for being an awesome friend and I'm sorry I make u go through all that stress with spongebob trivia XD <3333

lastly, you never get on or u quit and I wish you'd come back but [MENTION=1250]Thomas[/MENTION] thank you for being my first real friend on here <333

OH AND [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] thank you so much for bringing this game back, I honestly can't thank you enough and you're literally the awesomest staff member ever. <333

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥
Hmm... where to start...
[MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION]-You're my twin. We are so alike it's creepy LOL. I'm so thankful to have met you. It's always nice having someone that I can talk to and that can related to me. I've always wanted that. No matter what, I am here for you. If you ever need anything, never hesitate to let me know. #MoseBros4Life
[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION]- You are so kind and caring about each and every person that it restores my faith in humanity. You manage to make me happy everytime I see someone with a problem. You constantly are there helping people. You are an amazing person and I am so glad you are part of my life. If you ever need someone to lean on, I'm your girl.
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- You're like a mother-sister figure all wrapped into one awesome best friend. I'm so happy that I talked to you in TeamSpeak that day. I don't really know where I would be without you. You help me through everything that troubles me and talk me out of being stupid (like not going to prom lol). I'm so glad to have you there for me. You act more like a sister than my real one sometimes.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]-You are my guy self. Not gonna lie. It's so freaking weird how similar we are. And the fact that we knew each other SIX YEARS AGO on VMKM? Mind=blown. I'm so glad we found each other (again cough). You manage to make my day when I'm sad and down. I know you can say something that will make me break into a grin. I love ya! C:
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION]-Janks, you are such a doll. You are one of the sweetest, funniest, strangest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Your randomness makes everything better, and you have this habit of making everyone love and adore you. Not gonna lie. It worked on me C: I love ya to bits bro, you're like my little-older sister to me C:
[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION]- I know you don't come around much anymore, but I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are the kindest person I have ever met. You never say anything rude or mean about everyone. You always have something positive to say, and you shine down a ray of sunshine upon everything. I love you so hard!!!
[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION]-Girl fran, where to start?! LOL. You are one of the most well-mannered people I have ever met. Half the time when I speak I feel like I don't deserve to be in your presence with my crude dialect LOL. You are kind and polite, but you are also firm in what you believe, and that is a highly admirable quality everyone needs. Stay awesome!!!
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION]-I hate you. Go lick a toad. You filthy coke drinker. But really, you're like my little brother, black kid. I am so thankful to have met you on ovmk. You are so strange, yet amusing. The only time I have a problem with you is when you have to comment on the fact that I laugh like, every three seconds. Jerk. >:C You better stay cool, you little twerp.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION]- I know we sharks and jets don't get along most of the time, but I'm not gonna lie. You guys are part of the reason I keep coming back to the forums. You keep things entertaining and lively.
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION]

I know your people and my people don't get along and that we have a... long history between us, but you guys play a big part in this community. And while we may not agree, you're good people.
[MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION]- You're pretty goofy and you make me laugh. We've not talked much lately. Skype me homie!!! But I'm glad you're part of this community. Whenever you do get on and post, you always keep things interesting. Keep it up.

You are very, very kind. You give me the gift of laughter and pure happiness, and you can be super ridiculous at times (the good kind, I promise xD). You also have your many moments of wisdom beyond your years, and I look up to you for that. ♥ I really hope that everyone here has the opportunity to get to know you, as I have. If (and hopefully WHEN) they do, they'll see your beautiful true colors to which the world has been blessed. I love you very much, as if you were a sister of mine, and I pray you never change your ways for anyone. People like you give me hope for a better tomorrow.

I feel like this is a yearbook signing party, but I'll try not to write "thx for being c00l, u rock, see ya next year, have a gr8 summer" for everybody. I'll go alphabetical to make things easier for me. If I miss anyone, do not set me on fire. Thanks.

[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] Hello daughter. I like your 'stache. Ty for respecting your mother. Love you lots.
[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] Hello your hair rocks just like mine. I just met you, but much thanks for being new friend.
[MENTION=2042]Castiels[/MENTION] #LEGOHAIR2014. You're super fun to be around, sometimes. I like your tumblr. Let's watch Ghost Adventures tbh.
[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] MY FIRST DAUGHTER. (I think) Hello, you rock, Abby. I enjoy our skype chats and rants. That rhymed. Ty for sharing your taste of music, I like. You have been a very great friend since October. I love you very mucho. *does Friends' clap*
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] You always tell me you love me, so I guess I shall return the favor.... some other day. Wink. Ty for being friend & an amazing artist!
[MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] Hello Cold, do you need a sweater. I've known you for a while, and you've been super sweet to all. Much thank and pls continue.
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] Hello fellow ghost hunter. Honestly can't believe I've barely met you like last month lololol. You're super cool! Ty for petting hair.
[MENTION=2418]Cuban[/MENTION] IDK where you went tbh, but I miss you lots. #r00d #shrimpisnaomi
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] Thank you for capturing my beauty on YouTube. You've given lots of time and effort into VMK and I thank you!
[MENTION=233]Enso[/MENTION] ANGELO. Much thank for teaching me your skills. I will let you borrow my Stitch, Pablo, one day. Much love.
[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] I shall forever call you Helsinki. You're super sweet & funny! Ty for bullying Question.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] *doesn't add on Snapchat* oopsie. Hello! Ty for that Google+ chat that one time, it was fun LOL. You're super funny and ily!
[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] Um, you are Tomlinson, not happiness. Jk, ty for everything you have done for me! You rock my socks very much. Sorry if I seem to hate you, that's how I show love sometimes.
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] HAGS HAGS HAGS HAGS HAGS!!! Jk, have a horrible summer. Jk. Galli I love you even though I'M NOT A PHONI. You fill up VMK with much happiness ty.
[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] TWIN. I like how our relationship blossomed into a beautiful unibrow. I love you very mucho.
[MENTION=4710]iKingdom[/MENTION] JEFF. Your name reminds me of peanut butter. I think you were one of my very first friends, so thank you for being my friend for such a long time lol.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] Sometimes I hate you but that's ok because you know I sometimes love you.
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] YOU OWE ME WATER. Your sodas gave me cavities tbh. Ilysm Jinx! You're super sweet to everyone and you deserve da very best!
[MENTION=1598]KingGolden[/MENTION] Have no idea where you ran off to, but I love you very much as well.
[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] MY FIRST SON (I think). I know you hate your father, but I forgive you for your sins. Thank you for being somewhat obedient. Jk, you slap me like everyday. I love you very mucho.
[MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_McQueen Janeska, your name is super c00l tbh. I've never met anyone who has a bigger Disneyland addiction than myself so I'm jelly. Love you lots.
[MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] Are you lost? Do you need a map? *gives map* Ty for being friend and for sharing secrets through trading lel. wink
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] I HATE YOU FOR CALLING ME YOU KNOW WHAT. jk you rock. ily.
@Makaveli Will forever hate you for leaving me. You were a fun friend and I miss very mucho. Selena Gomez is mine tbh.
[MENTION=691]MoaningMyrtle[/MENTION] *throws lightweight book at Myrtle* love u
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] My Mito, hello. I know we don't talk like before, but you've been an awesome friend. Love you lots.
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] Hello other daughter (I think). I'm glad I got to be reunited with you after I put you up for adoption. Love u lots.
[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] NUTTEH. Hi, you're a cool friend and super funny. Glad I got the chance to meet you!
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] Hallo John. "Give me a VIP section!" Um no. You sit with the others. Jk, ily.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] I'm only including you because you told me to. Jk, I love u very much Question, even doe you bully me like every single day. You're the reason I have anxiety at night. Much love. Hope you stay 5ever.
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] AKA Uni tbh. You're so funny and I enjoy making you laugh lololol. Ty for supporting my eyebrows.
[MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] Sharkeh, have no idea where you abondoned me to, but I love you and you should return pls.
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] "OMG" "OSCAR" is how you always greet me tbh. I think you're like one of my best top friends on here, so that's a great accomplishment. Ty for skyping me everything and for trusting me. You're an awesome crustacean. PLS FINISH WATCHING FREAKS AND GEEKS. Mucho love for u, asian.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You owe me two heart chairs tbh. #neverforget You've been a great friend and forum administrator! I love you tons. -Oscary
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] Son-in-law, you have earned my trust as your father-in-law. Ty for being much friend. You're super c00l. L0ve u.
[MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] Greg, son. Where have you been. We've had so many adventures on VMK and I cannot thank you enough for being ma friend. Love you.
[MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION] I enjoy your sarcasm and bullying of people because that's much like me. Never change and take off your helmet once and a while pls. It must stink in there.
[MENTION=250]Tyler[/MENTION] Am very jealous of your instagram tbh. You're such a nice guy and I'm glad I met you!
[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] You're last on my list because your name starts with a "W" not because I hate you ok lol. You're super sweet and thank you for being the best mom! Lava you!

Ok, I tried to include as many as I could. I know I don't write a lot, but that's because I'm lazy tbh. Love you all.

Nutty

So I was originally just going to thank everyone individually for making one of these and mentioning me...but then I got like six and I feel bad just not doing one. So here I go; if I forget you, I still love you! This is in no particular order.

@koala - I love you so very very much! No one makes me laugh on this game like you do and I know for an absolute fact that you will excel in college next year! There is no one I love more than you :) :) :)

[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - Marianna Gretchen Marie IV, I have never ever had a friend like you. You literally make me laugh constantly every time we Skype. Your thick lush eyebrows and mustache are the epitome of beauty. Whether we're maeking ppuns, hair swiveling, MJENing, or just ENing, we're doing it Blele style! <3 Oh and we should Skype soon. Yes? Yes. NUTELLIE FOREVER!!!!

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - I think the freaking song I sang for you on your birthday says quite a lot about how much I care. But now, as fellow Americans, I'll ramble anyway. You were one of the original players of Trivia Extreme and you never won, which is sad for you, but look at the friendship that blossomed. You are always so supportive of my writing and the stuff I make you listen to. I shall hang the Pakistani flag on my desk with pride among its brethren. GOOD TALK!

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] - My love, my twoo wuv, I couldn't have asked for a better VMK wife. I'd say the best time I've had on VMK was telling you the story of Mayor Orrupt, Rhys, and President Dugood. If I ever travel west and I end up in yo city, I'll not only bring my pumpkin bread and salad but also Benny so he can become besterest friends with Finn! <3 12.29.13 <3

[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - Sasha Basha Crasha Dasha Masha Quanasha, when we first met, I was like this girl be a goofball. AND I WAS RIGHT! Trolling the Darling's Nursery and refusing to obey the silence in Hungrybear's Tower of Terror video are two of my favorite VMK memories. Also, you should make more cameos on Total Drama MyVMK. The Bluetiful Winners love you. Your humor brightens my day! Hail satin!

[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION] - Nadroj, where are you? I refuse to appreciate you until I see you and your black ears, shiny shoes, and purple skirt. Like seriously. Also, I love you. K bye.

[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - UTIE! HALLO! Every time you walk in the room, and you say UTTY, I groan, but it's a good groan. It's like a groan of argh when is she gonna stop ahahahahah. But don't.

[MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=2431]Trishafer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4267]istephisteph[/MENTION]- Way way back when I was but a lonely pixel conglomeration, I sat with you three because I thought you all looked like smart pixel conglomerations. And #RED was born. You all create the best games, the best rooms, the best designs. You are literally VMK rockstars. I've told Jenny before, but I still on occasion go into one of your rooms and marvel, then get sad because I can never do that, but then get happy again because it's still so beautiful. #RED

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] - OSCAAAH!!!! No matter what you wear, I'm still reminded of that face that made me gasp in real life because I zoned out and came back to that monstrosity. I mean beauty.

[MENTION=4568]Alec[/MENTION]DaMan - I love you

[MENTION=3109]Brittany-C[/MENTION] - Brittany <3 I think you're hilarious, wonderful, and I am determined to win you in Deal or No Deal. It's gonna happen.

[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - You and I are like Thomas and O'Brien only I'm not a gay sadist and you're not a delusional maid. You are the person ON WHOM I rely for the best Downton Abbey discussions. You will always be my Buddy Grammar :D

[MENTION=318]Chan_the_man[/MENTION] - CHAN!!! I really really miss seeing you around every night :( I never liked the name Chnellie but I loved the concept! I'm going to VMK hug you next time I see you.

[MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] - Anyone who gives me an Olaf is my best friend. <3 Stay altruistic!

[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] - Dmooooooo! You're my Survivor buddy (which ranks pretty high in my book) and host for the longest running VMK game show! (Is that a good or bad thing? Depends on how you look at it) Can't wait for the next shoot! PS give me the idol. I want it. I want it now.

[MENTION=3245]Enraged_Walrus[/MENTION] - You sir, are a riot. I will always treasure your Stream of Consciousness exercise. It perfectly captured you. And that Carbon atom room? Genius.

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - Remember that morning when we were in Fruits' room? One of the best VMK mornings ever. I may or may not still be bitter that you found 3 roses in like one day, but I'll get over it. I hope you get your pink baseball cap so your fashion is complete. And why have we not skyped in a while? This is a serious issue. I'll alert the army.

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - You always make me laugh; you're funny all the time, but you can get serious when some dreet is up in your face. The gooby shall never leave your head.

[MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION] - FLOWER! You were one of the original members of the long forgotten Cute or Boot dynasty: The Hottie Platoon. That being said, every time you walk into a cute or boot room, I get excited because you come up with some of the best cutes ever!

[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY ON VMK! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW IT BUT YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY ON VMK!

[MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_One [MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_Two [MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_Three - No one remembers you. I do. <3

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - The Bluetiful Winners are not the same without you. You are soooo courageous, adorable, fantastic, insert all positive big adjectives here, but most of all friendly (or affable if we wanna get fancy). I wish such amazing things for you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HIPPY

@Impreza - Our restaurant escapades are a sure way to get me laughing until I choke, cough, or die. I haven't seen you lately, but I still love you! <3

[MENTION=201]Jake[/MENTION]DaJuJuWarrior - JakeDaJew (as you shall always be known), you are the J to my MJEN, and yes, you are not dead. IMAGINE THAT! :D If there's one thing I'm nostalgic for, it's your mother yelling in the background during a Skype call and [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] and I are dying.

[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION] - I may be so very wrong here, but I'm hoping I'm right. On the day MyVMK opened, several of us had such intense problems logging on. I remember a girl named Jess with pink font in the shoutbox with the same technical problems as me. But alas, we got in the game about an hour and a half later and she was my first friend. As I said, if I'm right, this is beautiful. If i'm wrong, this is so very embarrassing XD

@Lizz - LIZZ! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! <3 <3

@MickeysGirl - My cute or boot buddy <3 <3 I need to get online more so I can play more games with you!

[MENTION=619]basketbuddy[/MENTION] - We shall fight until the bitter end *raises sword above head* TRIVIAAAAAA

[MENTION=2088]OswaldLucky[/MENTION] - You're a cool guy. :) :)

@PeanutPoohBear - You're so sweet! :) I really enjoy playing games with you! Stay golden! :)

[MENTION=1675]PrincessMadi[/MENTION] - Madi, you are the M to my MJEN, the sneakiest of VMK burglars, and that time when you came on randomly and were just there, my mouth hit the keyboard. You need to play more; revive MJEN. Or if Jake doesn't come on, we could be MEN XD

@Rhys - Hang in there :)

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - I really want to talk to you more. The last time I did was Super Bowl Sunday. What is this XD

@Sploot - You're soooo chill man

[MENTION=2229]SpriteFabio[/MENTION] - No one sings Lana like you. Except maybe Lana.

[MENTION=3088]StrataSam[/MENTION] - Remember that time we watched that guy get banned in Main Street? Gooooood tiiiimmmmessss

[MENTION=5132]Strawberry[/MENTION] - Our fake marriage could have fake worked out, but alas, the courtroom of [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] put too much pressure on our relationship. I still get the kids though.

@WildYellowPotato - YOU'RE SO GENEROUS AND SWEET AND KIND AND HAPPY :)

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - You. You're silly. Oh and you're also a great friend. Did I say that before?

[MENTION=1602]Dream[/MENTION]gurl - THE ORIGINAL BT IN THE BUILDING

@pumbaa - PUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] - HALE MY BFFL! I LOVE YA FOREVER! :D

[MENTION=3093]iMocha[/MENTION] - I love your hilarity. Everything you say is comedy gold.

[MENTION=3143]Stitchco[/MENTION] - You are a true friend, stitch :) You excel at trivia and design and everything you do VMK-wise. I can never forget the man who stood up at my VMK wedding reception and gave me snowman magic. You're a gentleman and a scholar!

IF I FORGOT YOU I STILL LOVE YOU!

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] *doesn't add on Snapchat* oopsie. Hello! Ty for that Google+ chat that one time, it was fun LOL. You're super funny and ily!
I deleted you so. q: But I guess ily anyways. Google Hangout again please.
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - Remember that morning when we were in Fruits' room? One of the best VMK mornings ever. I may or may not still be bitter that you found 3 roses in like one day, but I'll get over it. I hope you get your pink baseball cap so your fashion is complete. And why have we not skyped in a while? This is a serious issue. I'll alert the army.
OH MY GOD HAHA. I do, and we do and it is and please.

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] @ashe.babe [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]Cloudyblue[/MENTION] [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION] @iRenurb [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] [MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] @Starship (@oreo)? [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION]

all of you are wonderful people and im so glad I can be friends with all of you^^^^^
you all make my bad day better:)

[MENTION=2409]Dashzap[/MENTION]: you are wonderful and you have helped me out so much with my cookie room<3
@Dinly(@D_town): where do I start with you hehehe, you are wonderful and I love how I can joke around with you all day. and when I say hi to you the first thing you say back is "do I no you" and I giggle every time
DMoCTTA : DMO<3 you are one of my best friends although you don't play in game a lot im glad we can talk to each other almost every day <3
[MENTION=224]GoofyKR[/MENTION]: I have no clue what id do without you! you are the sunshine to my cloudy day I love you and im so glad we became friends! you are one of my best friends and I feel like I can talk to you about anything <3
@Happykm: oh haps your a pain in my butt sometimes but I love you just the same
[MENTION=2947]ilovefood[/MENTION]: coooookie <333 I love you and your silliness you make me giggle all day when I talk with you<33
@annasnows: your silly and im glad we met on vfk and im happy you started playing myvmk<3
[MENTION=1889]MikeyD[/MENTION]: I just love talking with you, I feel like I can be open with you. I love our talks <3
[MENTION=3589]myleadguitargirl[/MENTION]: I met you on the first vmk and im sooo happy we found each other! thank you for everything you've done for me, you are one of my best friends and I don't no where id be without you. I love our long talks and our silly fb conversations.
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION]: oh baby Oscar im so sorry your father left you cause he got to famous for us, its okay tho! im so glad I met you! you always brighten my day <3
@Outcast: im so glad we became friends :) you always make me smile <3
[MENTION=3289]Peasants[/MENTION]: your adorable and so sweet and nice to me and I thank you for that<3
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]: oh questions! I love you and your dry humor! you are an amazing friend
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]: Shrimp! you are one of the nicest and sweetest person ive met! im so glad I became friends with you, I love being silly with you:)
[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION]: oh mr.max I could not forget about you:) you always give me the best trading advice and Id be so lost without you. you are a great friend and im so happy to have to <3
[MENTION=5122]Skillet[/MENTION]: you were another friend I met on vfk and you helped me out so much when I first joined that game! I could never thank you enough! im so gald you have been playing myvmk more you are wonderful
[MENTION=1004]Urban[/MENTION]: urban you are the nicest person ever! you give me the best advice when I try to build rooms. im so glad I meet you! I love talking with you and I feel like I can just tell you anything! I love you baby urban<3

@all my friends: you are all wonderful people and you all brighten my day! you are all wonderful people and im glad I can call you all my friends. im so glad we found each other <333

Last edited:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
i feel like this is a yearbook signing party, but i'll try not to write "thx for being c00l, u rock, see ya next year, have a gr8 summer" for everybody. I'll go alphabetical to make things easier for me. If i miss anyone, do not set me on fire. Thanks.

[mention=1771]astroellie[/mention] hello daughter. I like your 'stache. Ty for respecting your mother. Love you lots.
[mention=3501]buddybyte[/mention] hello your hair rocks just like mine. I just met you, but much thanks for being new friend.
[mention=2042]castiels[/mention] #legohair2014. You're super fun to be around, sometimes. I like your tumblr. Let's watch ghost adventures tbh.
[mention=248]cat[/mention] my first daughter. (i think) hello, you rock, abby. I enjoy our skype chats and rants. That rhymed. Ty for sharing your taste of music, i like. You have been a very great friend since october. I love you very mucho. *does friends' clap*
[mention=3134]cocobandicoot[/mention] you always tell me you love me, so i guess i shall return the favor.... Some other day. Wink. Ty for being friend & an amazing artist!
[mention=32]cold[/mention] hello cold, do you need a sweater. I've known you for a while, and you've been super sweet to all. Much thank and pls continue.
[mention=2504]crizal[/mention] hello fellow ghost hunter. Honestly can't believe i've barely met you like last month lololol. You're super cool! Ty for petting hair.
[mention=2418]cuban[/mention] idk where you went tbh, but i miss you lots. #r00d #shrimpisnaomi
[mention=3177]dmoctta[/mention] thank you for capturing my beauty on youtube. You've given lots of time and effort into vmk and i thank you!
[mention=233]enso[/mention] angelo. Much thank for teaching me your skills. I will let you borrow my stitch, pablo, one day. Much love.
[mention=22]fairy[/mention] i shall forever call you helsinki. You're super sweet & funny! Ty for bullying question.
[mention=1861]famous[/mention] *doesn't add on snapchat* oopsie. Hello! Ty for that google+ chat that one time, it was fun lol. You're super funny and ily!
[mention=2676]felicity[/mention] um, you are tomlinson, not happiness. Jk, ty for everything you have done for me! You rock my socks very much. Sorry if i seem to hate you, that's how i show love sometimes.
[mention=355]gallifreyan[/mention] hags hags hags hags hags!!! Jk, have a horrible summer. Jk. Galli i love you even though i'm not a phoni. You fill up vmk with much happiness ty.
[mention=8]gandalf[/mention] twin. I like how our relationship blossomed into a beautiful unibrow. I love you very mucho.
[mention=4710]ikingdom[/mention] jeff. Your name reminds me of peanut butter. I think you were one of my very first friends, so thank you for being my friend for such a long time lol.
[mention=3403]jafart[/mention] sometimes i hate you but that's ok because you know i sometimes love you.
[mention=28]jinx[/mention] you owe me water. Your sodas gave me cavities tbh. Ilysm jinx! You're super sweet to everyone and you deserve da very best!
[mention=1598]kinggolden[/mention] have no idea where you ran off to, but i love you very much as well.
[mention=2387]kinglaser[/mention] my first son (i think). I know you hate your father, but i forgive you for your sins. Thank you for being somewhat obedient. Jk, you slap me like everyday. I love you very mucho.
[mention=363]light[/mention]ning_mcqueen janeska, your name is super c00l tbh. I've never met anyone who has a bigger disneyland addiction than myself so i'm jelly. Love you lots.
[mention=598]lost[/mention] are you lost? Do you need a map? *gives map* ty for being friend and for sharing secrets through trading lel. Wink
[mention=557]magicishaan[/mention] i hate you for calling me you know what. Jk you rock. Ily.
@makaveli will forever hate you for leaving me. You were a fun friend and i miss very mucho. Selena gomez is mine tbh.
[mention=691]moaningmyrtle[/mention] *throws lightweight book at myrtle* love u
[mention=640]myth[/mention] my mito, hello. I know we don't talk like before, but you've been an awesome friend. Love you lots.
[mention=2975]niallofficial[/mention] hello other daughter (i think). I'm glad i got to be reunited with you after i put you up for adoption. Love u lots.
[mention=1093]nutty[/mention] nutteh. Hi, you're a cool friend and super funny. Glad i got the chance to meet you!
[mention=951]odwa[/mention] hallo john. "give me a vip section!" um no. You sit with the others. Jk, ily.
[mention=52]question[/mention] i'm only including you because you told me to. Jk, i love u very much question, even doe you bully me like every single day. You're the reason i have anxiety at night. Much love. Hope you stay 5ever.
[mention=2978]scribbles[/mention] aka uni tbh. You're so funny and i enjoy making you laugh lololol. Ty for supporting my eyebrows.
[mention=2762]sharks[/mention] sharkeh, have no idea where you abondoned me to, but i love you and you should return pls.
[mention=329]shrimp[/mention] "omg" "oscar" is how you always greet me tbh. I think you're like one of my best top friends on here, so that's a great accomplishment. Ty for skyping me everything and for trusting me. You're an awesome crustacean. Pls finish watching freaks and geeks. Mucho love for u, asian.
[mention=86]silhouette[/mention] happy birthday! You owe me two heart chairs tbh. #neverforget you've been a great friend and forum administrator! I love you tons. -oscary
[mention=2205]solar[/mention] son-in-law, you have earned my trust as your father-in-law. Ty for being much friend. You're super c00l. L0ve u.
[mention=770]sparklegreg[/mention] greg, son. Where have you been. We've had so many adventures on vmk and i cannot thank you enough for being ma friend. Love you.
[mention=20]the_jedi_master[/mention] i enjoy your sarcasm and bullying of people because that's much like me. Never change and take off your helmet once and a while pls. It must stink in there.
[mention=250]tyler[/mention] am very jealous of your instagram tbh. You're such a nice guy and i'm glad i met you!
[mention=1636]whoosh[/mention] you're last on my list because your name starts with a "w" not because i hate you ok lol. You're super sweet and thank you for being the best mom! Lava you!

Ok, i tried to include as many as i could. I know i don't write a lot, but that's because i'm lazy tbh. Love you all.
lol oscaaaar i lahv u mayne <3.

So I was originally just going to thank everyone individually for making one of these and mentioning me...but then I got like six and I feel bad just not doing one. So here I go; if I forget you, I still love you! This is in no particular order.

@koala - I love you so very very much! No one makes me laugh on this game like you do and I know for an absolute fact that you will excel in college next year! There is no one I love more than you :) :) :)

[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - Marianna Gretchen Marie IV, I have never ever had a friend like you. You literally make me laugh constantly every time we Skype. Your thick lush eyebrows and mustache are the epitome of beauty. Whether we're maeking ppuns, hair swiveling, MJENing, or just ENing, we're doing it Blele style! <3 Oh and we should Skype soon. Yes? Yes. NUTELLIE FOREVER!!!!

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - I think the freaking song I sang for you on your birthday says quite a lot about how much I care. But now, as fellow Americans, I'll ramble anyway. You were one of the original players of Trivia Extreme and you never won, which is sad for you, but look at the friendship that blossomed. You are always so supportive of my writing and the stuff I make you listen to. I shall hang the Pakistani flag on my desk with pride among its brethren. GOOD TALK!

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] - My love, my twoo wuv, I couldn't have asked for a better VMK wife. I'd say the best time I've had on VMK was telling you the story of Mayor Orrupt, Rhys, and President Dugood. If I ever travel west and I end up in yo city, I'll not only bring my pumpkin bread and salad but also Benny so he can become besterest friends with Finn! <3 12.29.13 <3

[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - Sasha Basha Crasha Dasha Masha Quanasha, when we first met, I was like this girl be a goofball. AND I WAS RIGHT! Trolling the Darling's Nursery and refusing to obey the silence in Hungrybear's Tower of Terror video are two of my favorite VMK memories. Also, you should make more cameos on Total Drama MyVMK. The Bluetiful Winners love you. Your humor brightens my day! Hail satin!

[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION] - Nadroj, where are you? I refuse to appreciate you until I see you and your black ears, shiny shoes, and purple skirt. Like seriously. Also, I love you. K bye.

[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - UTIE! HALLO! Every time you walk in the room, and you say UTTY, I groan, but it's a good groan. It's like a groan of argh when is she gonna stop ahahahahah. But don't.

[MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=2431]Trishafer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4267]istephisteph[/MENTION]- Way way back when I was but a lonely pixel conglomeration, I sat with you three because I thought you all looked like smart pixel conglomerations. And #RED was born. You all create the best games, the best rooms, the best designs. You are literally VMK rockstars. I've told Jenny before, but I still on occasion go into one of your rooms and marvel, then get sad because I can never do that, but then get happy again because it's still so beautiful. #RED

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] - OSCAAAH!!!! No matter what you wear, I'm still reminded of that face that made me gasp in real life because I zoned out and came back to that monstrosity. I mean beauty.

[MENTION=4568]Alec[/MENTION]DaMan - I love you

[MENTION=3109]Brittany-C[/MENTION] - Brittany <3 I think you're hilarious, wonderful, and I am determined to win you in Deal or No Deal. It's gonna happen.

[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - You and I are like Thomas and O'Brien only I'm not a gay sadist and you're not a delusional maid. You are the person ON WHOM I rely for the best Downton Abbey discussions. You will always be my Buddy Grammar :D

[MENTION=318]Chan_the_man[/MENTION] - CHAN!!! I really really miss seeing you around every night :( I never liked the name Chnellie but I loved the concept! I'm going to VMK hug you next time I see you.

[MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] - Anyone who gives me an Olaf is my best friend. <3 Stay altruistic!

[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] - Dmooooooo! You're my Survivor buddy (which ranks pretty high in my book) and host for the longest running VMK game show! (Is that a good or bad thing? Depends on how you look at it) Can't wait for the next shoot! PS give me the idol. I want it. I want it now.

[MENTION=3245]Enraged_Walrus[/MENTION] - You sir, are a riot. I will always treasure your Stream of Consciousness exercise. It perfectly captured you. And that Carbon atom room? Genius.

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] - You always make me laugh; you're funny all the time, but you can get serious when some dreet is up in your face. The gooby shall never leave your head.

[MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION] - FLOWER! You were one of the original members of the long forgotten Cute or Boot dynasty: The Hottie Platoon. That being said, every time you walk into a cute or boot room, I get excited because you come up with some of the best cutes ever!

[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY ON VMK! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW IT BUT YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY ON VMK!

[MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_One [MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_Two [MENTION=1238]Ghost[/MENTION]_Three - No one remembers you. I do. <3

[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - The Bluetiful Winners are not the same without you. You are soooo courageous, adorable, fantastic, insert all positive big adjectives here, but most of all friendly (or affable if we wanna get fancy). I wish such amazing things for you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HIPPY

@Impreza - Our restaurant escapades are a sure way to get me laughing until I choke, cough, or die. I haven't seen you lately, but I still love you! <3

[MENTION=201]Jake[/MENTION]DaJuJuWarrior - JakeDaJew (as you shall always be known), you are the J to my MJEN, and yes, you are not dead. IMAGINE THAT! :D If there's one thing I'm nostalgic for, it's your mother yelling in the background during a Skype call and [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] and I are dying.

[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION] - I may be so very wrong here, but I'm hoping I'm right. On the day MyVMK opened, several of us had such intense problems logging on. I remember a girl named Jess with pink font in the shoutbox with the same technical problems as me. But alas, we got in the game about an hour and a half later and she was my first friend. As I said, if I'm right, this is beautiful. If i'm wrong, this is so very embarrassing XD

@Lizz - LIZZ! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! <3 <3

@MickeysGirl - My cute or boot buddy <3 <3 I need to get online more so I can play more games with you!

[MENTION=619]basketbuddy[/MENTION] - We shall fight until the bitter end *raises sword above head* TRIVIAAAAAA

[MENTION=2088]OswaldLucky[/MENTION] - You're a cool guy. :) :)

@PeanutPoohBear - You're so sweet! :) I really enjoy playing games with you! Stay golden! :)

[MENTION=1675]PrincessMadi[/MENTION] - Madi, you are the M to my MJEN, the sneakiest of VMK burglars, and that time when you came on randomly and were just there, my mouth hit the keyboard. You need to play more; revive MJEN. Or if Jake doesn't come on, we could be MEN XD

@Rhys - Hang in there :)

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - I really want to talk to you more. The last time I did was Super Bowl Sunday. What is this XD

@Sploot - You're soooo chill man

[MENTION=2229]SpriteFabio[/MENTION] - No one sings Lana like you. Except maybe Lana.

[MENTION=3088]StrataSam[/MENTION] - Remember that time we watched that guy get banned in Main Street? Gooooood tiiiimmmmessss

[MENTION=5132]Strawberry[/MENTION] - Our fake marriage could have fake worked out, but alas, the courtroom of [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] put too much pressure on our relationship. I still get the kids though.

@WildYellowPotato - YOU'RE SO GENEROUS AND SWEET AND KIND AND HAPPY :)

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - You. You're silly. Oh and you're also a great friend. Did I say that before?

[MENTION=1602]Dream[/MENTION]gurl - THE ORIGINAL BT IN THE BUILDING

@pumbaa - PUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] - HALE MY BFFL! I LOVE YA FOREVER! :D

[MENTION=3093]iMocha[/MENTION] - I love your hilarity. Everything you say is comedy gold.

[MENTION=3143]Stitchco[/MENTION] - You are a true friend, stitch :) You excel at trivia and design and everything you do VMK-wise. I can never forget the man who stood up at my VMK wedding reception and gave me snowman magic. You're a gentleman and a scholar!

IF I FORGOT YOU I STILL LOVE YOU!
I don't know who you are, but I love you too! :-)

Ranch

I better hit this! After getting back into the swing of player hosting, it really is impossible for me to mention everyone who have had an impact on me.

Leaving someone out can make them feel bad without a poster even knowing.. so I say, to @EVERYONE.. I'm no hoarder.. but I am a gatherer..a gatherer for you. I used to get an absolute rush from scoring massive cards in WDW, only to unleash all that magic to everyone.. hopefully, the players who couldn't get such things.

Just wait till we get our quest engines again.. then you'll see the appreciation I have for all of you, The MyVMK Community.