Florida/ California vs other states

I live in Florida and was just curious how many other people do as well, and also how many people are around the Disney area and who isn't! Don't go Into specifics and tell people addresses or anything but I'm curious ☺️

Post the state you live in in the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived in California for 5 years about an hour and a half from Disneyland and went pretty frequently. Now I live in Utah, and it's extremely boring. But hey, that's life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
I live in Florida, close enough to hear WDW fireworks every night. I was raised in California and grew up visiting Disneyland. Wonderful memories of both parks! If I had to choose one tho, I would choose Disneyland. :juggle:

I live in Florida. Not near Disney, I wish. I feel like I was born in the wrong state. The music scene is big here, but not the kind I like. You also are likely to encounter a lot of idiots here unfortunately on the roads, but you also encounter a lot of down to earth people as well from different places. I'd prefer to live on the West Coast if possible in the future though it'd be a big change. Anyway Hawaii would be very nice if I could afford it.