Florida/ California vs other states

QueenB

Alabama :)
I was born in Florida though, and lived there the first year or so of my life. now I visit at least once a year for vacation. (mostly the Florida panhandle, which is about 5 hours from me)

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I live in California, about 4-5 hours from Disneyland Resort depending on traffic.

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
Florida! ♥ Lived in Orlando, literally right down the road from Universal, where I worked for a year, before moving to a small town in Highlands County...became a city girl living in a small town, lol.

VampireBoy

I live 3 hours from Disney World in Florida and I have been to Disneyland in California on a vacation before and both parks are great but I like that we have 4 Disney parks.

I live in [removed] Florida!
It's considered the tampa bay area
or something

florida is hot :(

WARNING:
MyVMK Rules said:
This site has children present therefore asking for or volunteering personal information is not allowed. Personal information consists of Location, Email Address exchanges, Password/Account Information, School Information and other similar details. This also applies to posting pictures of their schools, homes (that include their exact locations), etc.

We have no control on what is put on social networking (Twitter,Facebook,Instagram) So proceed with caution when using these sites in relation to MyVMK.
Please do not volunteer personal information such as exact locations (as in what city you are from).

Last edited by a moderator:
GENERAL WARNING TO THOSE POSTING ON THIS THREAD:
MyVMK Rules said:
This site has children present therefore asking for or volunteering personal information is not allowed. Personal information consists of Location, Email Address exchanges, Password/Account Information, School Information and other similar details. This also applies to posting pictures of their schools, homes (that include their exact locations), etc.

We have no control on what is put on social networking (Twitter,Facebook,Instagram) So proceed with caution when using these sites in relation to MyVMK.
Please do not volunteer personal information such as exact locations (as in what city you are from). I think generalized areas and states are OK, but cities not so much.

Thank you!