Selling Pins (images) updated aug 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Pins: OFFER and please tell me which spoiler it's under
***PM trades at your own risk :) I will look at any thread posts first

SOLD 4th of july mickey
SOLD snowfall, shark, villianous curse,violet,dash,yzma,levitation,colors,4th fireworks, all car magics

SOLD earth day mickey pins
SOLD goofy pins, Dia de Los Muertos pin
SOLD : refreshment, mansion holiday,mansion,explorer tent, 2starlight, c2annon room,tron,lava,carribean, nautilus

Last edited:

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
I am honestly TERRIBLE with values but how does 8k for the HSM gym sound? [Its in the room spoiler, second row, middle room]?

Alamar

hm is that pumpkin in the first spoiler? idk wat the pin is.
1k for cuties ursula?
12k for push?
1k for daisy tsum tsum?
and 750 for one of those pins from the Tiki 1 set in spoiler 5? I think its the one im missing but im gonna check rn.

I am honestly TERRIBLE with values but how does 8k for the HSM gym sound? [Its in the room spoiler, second row, middle room]?
I'd be good with 6k[DOUBLEPOST=1467840929][/DOUBLEPOST]
hm is that pumpkin in the first spoiler? idk wat the pin is.
1k for cuties ursula?
12k for push?
1k for daisy tsum tsum?
and 750 for one of those pins from the Tiki 1 set in spoiler 5? I think its the one im missing but im gonna check rn.
the pumpkin is the 2014 halloween pin 1k, rest is all good, let me know about the tiki pin[DOUBLEPOST=1467840995][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG @Midien i need him lol would you do 2k?
bathing elephant 500 is good[DOUBLEPOST=1467841022][/DOUBLEPOST]
10k for og fireworks magic 1*?
ty
sounds good

Sounds good to me! :) I'll be on the afternoon ~ and if that doesn't work for you I'll also be around most of the day tomorrow
I'm logging on now for a bit, should be around the computer off and on today so will keep an eye out for you here[DOUBLEPOST=1467869434][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 9274 View attachment 9275 View attachment 9277 View attachment 9278

I know alice is around 500c?
But I was wondering what your price is on the other three, could you let me know? I suck at making offers, so please let me know
Only have a Abs left for 3k[DOUBLEPOST=1467873818][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good to me! :) I'll be on the afternoon ~ and if that doesn't work for you I'll also be around most of the day tomorrow
Sorry Mitochondria, I'll have to pause this trade atm, I had someone ask for it first thru pm but I didn't notice the times, I'll let you know if they decide if they want to do the trade or not. Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.