2017 Create a Valentine Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Catsdorule Truthfully I wouldnt recommend photobucket. A lot of pop ups and spams. Imgur I haven't had that issue with so far. But photobucket was so bad it actually crashed my computer at one point from all the spam. Thankfully I had a firewall and know how to clean it up. But thats when I switched to Imgur and it's been great so far.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Thanks for advice I will keep that in mind for the future. I did it through imgur.com and that seemed to work.
oh ok yay! so glad you were able to enter it! I entered mine too this morning. I wish you success in the contest! WOO![DOUBLEPOST=1486326993][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Catsdorule Truthfully I wouldnt recommend photobucket. A lot of pop ups and spams. Imgur I haven't had that issue with so far. But photobucket was so bad it actually crashed my computer at one point from all the spam. Thankfully I had a firewall and know how to clean it up. But thats when I switched to Imgur and it's been great so far.
Good point. I never thought about it before but you are right. photo bucket does have a lot of pop ups. I usually just exit the pop ups but yes it can be laggy. never crashed my computer before but good to know for future! :)

Luminosity

So we can take a picture of the thing we drew on the template that we printed out, upload it and enter it, right? I don't need to scan it in?? I don't have access to a scanner. LOL

So we can take a picture of the thing we drew on the template that we printed out, upload it and enter it, right? I don't need to scan it in?? I don't have access to a scanner. LOL
That is fine! Get as close and as clear as possible! (:[DOUBLEPOST=1486335336,1486335270][/DOUBLEPOST]
What happens if our links got messed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If something with the link or picture got messed up, you'd get a message from one of us asking to fixing it! (:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
WOO!!!!! I am still so excited about this contest! It is just a few days till the entry closes and I am SO anxious to find out who ends up in the top ten. I wish everybody success! Remember though.. to have fun with it everybody! I had so much fun making mine so.. enjoy the journey! :halcyon:

I will try and finish mine as quick as possible today. Do I need to use Imgur?

Status
Not open for further replies.