THORN’s Inventory Sale! (Furni, pins, costumes, HATS!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

Make it Green
Alright! Can you hold. I work the next 2 nights. I can be on now for a bit though
I will hold for you!
cool lmk when u can meet plz (=
I’ll be on and around my laptop today!

Yes!

I will buy the:
yokai kabuki mask 4k
Dr. Facilier's Hat 3k
Okie dokie! Pm me when you’re on! I’ll be on today and if I’m not I’ll be right by my computer
can i get these pls :) total 33k
Unfortunately the Marie Ears were claimed a few posts above yours, but the rest for 28k I can do!

brownie

I will hold for you!

Yes!

Okie dokie! Pm me when you’re on! I’ll be on today and if I’m not I’ll be right by my computer

Unfortunately the Marie Ears were claimed a few posts above yours, but the rest for 28k I can do!
i'll be avail for the next few hours, for the most part. message me when u can meet (=

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.
Can I have Ella's Butterfly Outfit, Flower Crown in Blue, Pink, and White, Harrison Hightower Hat, Maleficent Purple Outfit, Maleficent Green Hat, Mission Space Blue and Pink, Mother Gothel Outfit, Princess Aurora Pink Dress Outfit?

Thorn

Make it Green
Can I have Ella's Butterfly Outfit, Flower Crown in Blue, Pink, and White, Harrison Hightower Hat, Maleficent Purple Outfit, Maleficent Green Hat, Mission Space Blue and Pink, Mother Gothel Outfit, Princess Aurora Pink Dress Outfit?
Yes to all those except the Maleficent Purple Outfit, which is on hold for @Daniella !
Total that's.. 54k![DOUBLEPOST=1509585131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get the remy tsum?
Sorry, Remy was on hold and he's being traded in a minute :(

I will hold for you!

Yes!

okay that works! just let me know when you're on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.