Jinx

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So I asked Amy during the Ask Me Anything event if joker hat would be out April Fools she was like idk....probably xD. See I come bearing good news lol
    Hey, you! :P Gosh, it has been forever! I've been doing well; just trying to manage through the struggles of college... xD But thank you for asking! ^^ How about you? :) And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well! :D
    You just got a car? :o lucky! I just got my license around 2 weeks ago but I won't be getting a car for a few months :( What kind of car did you get?
    Hey! I saw you on my in-game friends list so I figured I would add you on here because youre super nice! :) And I'm fine, how are you? My st. patrick's day has been pretty good considering I've avoided to be pinched from not wearing green lol
    Hi! (:
    Thank you! And I agree 100%, I'm looking forward to the release of the next Heroes of Olympus book like crazy.
    If it's not i'll cry because I honestly don't know any other time it would be lol. It's such a pretty hat, beats stitch xD.
    It was so fun though I know omg. This game is about socializing and making friends I think so we do need a social game other than shells
    Same here o.o I can't wait for pirates. I enjoyed music game even if it didn't give much
    I did it once for six hours around christmas... got enough to buy gold snowman (over 30k) XD I really enjoy shelling because I can't play FW or JC
    OMG me too. I really need to collect credits now. <.< There's never enough credits for all the items... Back to shells :P And glad to hear you're well ^_^
    I've never seen that :x I just tried watching Once Upon a Time today.. I couldn't into it. :/
    Gooood. I went to Sephora today and tried on all this lipgloss and now my lips are dried out from repeatedly wiping it off and applying it. lol What's up with you.
    OMG THEY RESTORED OUR PROFILE COMMENTS. GOD BLESS AMERICAAAAAAA. But yeah, it deserved to be on your page twice anyways so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…