K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so far so good! Today is a long sleeves day since, of course, the cold air is lingering. How about you, how is your day doing?
    I have been busy with college stuff. So far, I had to write my essay for English and Speech.
    P.S. I was taught on speech back in High School
    What is up? Sorry that I could not get back to you. I did send you my message but somehow the forum went into reset mode.
    I remember you from the original VMK. I was MusicEllen. I remember friend requesting you on there. I am MusicEllen on MyVMK.
    M
    D'awww why not? well, you can always come hang with me! I promise you always can.
    You're nice and rad and enjoy Pokemon. And that's definatnly a keeper! haha. :D
    M
    Mr. Jakeyjake... it says so right here, silly. I'm the one who's your Pokemon Pal, if you remember. that is. :P
    And sorry! I try to hang with everyone.
    I'll def chill with you when I get on VMK, (that is if you're on) haha.
    And yes, we should. ! :D
    M
    I've been alright, just been busy with life. :( But yeah, everything's good.
    How are you? How are things? We should totes play each other on Pokemon tho. :D
    M
    Hiya! PokePal! Hope all is well, how're things? :D
    Maybe. It's called PokeCentral or something like that. They really welcome new members.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…