Jasmine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well, in VMK I'm currently stinking at fireworks while trying to earn credits and just generally hanging out lol. In real life, I just got back from an overnight conference that my youth group went to- really tired but had a lot of fun! Yourself?
    Oh yeah I would definitely prefer PotC. It's so exciting and fun and not AS cheap as HM. But I guess hse'll get eeach game up at its own pace.
    LOL Yea I still get those uncontrollable laughing fits. I would just crack up for no reason and it's embarrassing if I'm in public omg. I don't know what's so funny that I'm unconsciously thinking about but I wish it'd stop >_>
    <_<

i DON'T LIKE HIS HAIR IN THAT FIRST VIDEO

MANIFEEL SO LAZY RN I'LL WATCH THE REST OF THOSE AFTER CLASS OK >:0
    That is extremely exciting. But in the meantime I guess I'll stick with shells and fireworks since I kinda have to.
    Ugh of course the best games have to be the most difficult ones to code. How disappointing. Oh well, I'm actually making a bit of bank playing Fireworks so I can make du. I bought a lot of the stuff I want for the time being, anyways.
    YEP
    AT&T HAS A STREAK OF SCREWING UP BILLS AND WHAT NOT LIKE COME ON GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER

LOL I'll think about it XD

Oh good, at least it's not as bad as I thought :o!

Wow I never thought I'd say this but Colton and Chris have TASTE.
    GOOD TASTE, INDEED.
    You betta learn some taste, sista
    LOL right? We use AT&T too. They screw up way too much.. AT&T is lucky we love them. >_>
    Ohmygoodness
    alL OF THESE EXPENSIVE PHONE BILLS

Mine is 30 bucks a month but whenever I sent multimedia messages or whatever, it goes up to 50 depending on how much I do it XD.
    I apparently share a GB plan too though so if my dad goes over the family limit then I get charged for it too >___> heck if i'm paying for it though. Lol he did it, he pays it okaY

I GUESSS that makes it sound a bit better but I hate dealing with a buggy phone just as much ;n;

omg i knew you were going to say thaT
    (i wish that design came in red tbh)
    eXPENSIVE TO ME
    My phone's fine >u> and it's of good quality- mine is pretty out-of-date though technically..I was supposed to get a new phone but I'm too lazy
    <_<

Hmmmmm, we'll seeeeee......>_____________________________>
    (that does sound pretty;v;)
    No it's because I'm not going to waste my money on such an expensive phone >__> especially one that breaks so easily >______> i drop my phone so much like, i need a rough and tumble phone okay >:o

eue
    Lol I dunno, people complained about that one too but I'm not an iPhone person so I'm not gonna be worried about that >u>

@u@ pROBABLY....
    everywhere u look
    you'reremindedofhim
    youcannotescape
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…