12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboi

Hello guys, In the spirit of Christmas, Imma be doing 12 straight days of giveaways. To enter, simply put your IGN on here and you'll be set! I'll be asking a random task everyday! You can attempt to win for each day, but once you win, you aren't eligible to win anymore prizes. I'll pm you if you won for the day! I'll start this up after we get enough people.
Each task will be posted at 12pm Pacific Time

Prizes to be announced a day before Day 1 starts.
Happy Holidays!

Day 1 of giveaways will begin on the 19th!

Day 1 prize: Ice Sculpture - Baymax (Gibbyy)
Day 2 prize: 2 Holiday Giraffes (Skillet)

Day 3 prize: Silver Snowman (Butterflyheart)
Day 4 prize: 1 of each holiday sweater: Reindeer, santa, snowman, Christmas lights (Bradman)

Day 5 prize: SITS full ornament pinset
Day 6 prize: Snowfall magic (Cloudyblue)

Day 7 prize: Santa Jacket and Pants
Day 8 prize: Toys pick 2: Duffy, Jack, No face, Thumper, Pluto, Pooh, Penguin, Baymax.

Day 9 prize: Holiday Animator's Desk
Day 10 prize: Master Gracey's Frozen in Time

Day 11 prize: Blizzard Beach Room Pin
Day 12 prize: 3 unopened Christmas Crates, 3 Raffle Tickets, 3 Jumbo Ornaments, One of each, and 3 Mickey Red Light pins

Special Prize:TBA

TASK for day 1: Find my character azoo around the kingdom, If u had azoo on friend's list ill be clearing it for this task specifically

TASK for day 2: My friend made a comment regarding if giraffes can be found in a certain state. First person to comment the correct state wins! 1 GUESS per person!

Task for day 3: Copycatting. First person to match azoo's lanyard, signature, and look and post a picture of it on here wins! He will be waiting somewhere on main street.

Task for day 4: 4 of a Kind. First person to post a picture of them spinning 4 of the same number on Console (1-6666) wins!

Task for day 5: Going gold. First person to post a picture of them winning gold locket from sits or a gold prize from the chests wins!

Task for day 6:
Flashback to Hidden Mickey Quest.
First person to name the room I'm describing wins!
This room has 2 small green hidden mickeys!
1 guess per person.

Task for day 7: More than 7pts. First person to get a score of at least 400 pts in pirates wins! Msg me so I can check high score list.

Task for day 8: Even more toys! First person to post a picture of them winning any toy from the Christmas crates wins!

Task for day 9: DJ Knowledge: First person to name the 8 shapes and 5 colors used in the music maker game wins! 1 try per person.

Last edited:
In-game Name: Cloudyblue
Thanks for doing this c:

Status
Not open for further replies.